Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1498
    Fantastic Member

Do you think Gambit will appear in Sins of SInister?
    The latest Immortal X-Men seems focus on the Black Womb Project (last mentioned in Carey X-Men , and who was on the mission ....Gambit and Prof X?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    The latest Immortal X-Men seems focus on the Black Womb Project (last mentioned in Carey X-Men , and who was on the mission ....Gambit and Prof X?
    I wouldn't create much hope. Few characters might appear already in the first issues of each book, that happens 10 years in the future. The second issues are 100 years into the future, most characters might be chimeras and new versions of characters. Perhaps one of the Nightcrawlers is a chimera of Kurt and Remy. That would be cool actually.

Mighty Member

I think the mission is about juggernaut and others. I don’t think remy is apart of that. I kinda hope he’s not part of the black womb project. But I could see him being part of the Mystique Destiny part

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Perhaps one of the Nightcrawlers is a chimera of Kurt and Remy. That would be cool actually.

That would be sweet. Who would be great chimeras with Remy?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Yeah I definitely feel this would be a send off type thing for the whole Fox universe. Maybe a “Deadpool kills the marvel universe” type thing. Then recasted for MCU.

My only thing is Taylor Kitsh is the Gambit in the Fox Universe who has met Hugh Jackson’s Wolverine. They would need to maybe do their own reset to make Gambit Channing
    He could be Gambit from the Illuminate universe.

I don’t think he’ll be in SoS unless it’s kind of like how he was in the x-over where Sinister was just keeping a cage full of exploding Gambit clones. I’m all good with him not being involved bc I don’t need any more body horror mutilation nastiness. I’m still trying to recover from Gambit #5. I don’t love characters being reduced to their powers anyway. He’ll be better off over in Cap Marvel and Rogue & Gambit and then whatever new team comes out of that. Still a possibility he’s Sinister’s son or something like that.

Gambit chimeras? Gambit/Multiple Man, bc there’d be more of him and he’d be an unstoppable force with the ability to talk/annoy people to death. Destiny as Mystique would have conniptions. Rogue, luckiest woman alive.

Okay, more serious choice, Gambit/Shadowcat/Tempo = most amazing thief ever.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    I don’t think he’ll be in SoS unless it’s kind of like how he was in the x-over where Sinister was just keeping a cage full of exploding Gambit clones. I’m all good with him not being involved bc I don’t need any more body horror mutilation nastiness. I’m still trying to recover from Gambit #5. I don’t love characters being reduced to their powers anyway. He’ll be better off over in Cap Marvel and Rogue & Gambit and then whatever new team comes out of that. Still a possibility he’s Sinister’s son or something like that.
    Also it wouldn't be the first time there was a storyline in which a particular character would make a lot of sense to be involved in because of their history or relationships to central characters of said story, only to be left out because the writer wasn't interested in using them or unaware they had these qualities for their story.

What about Gambit/Blink?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    He could be Gambit from the Illuminate universe.
    That could work for a multiversal type story.

I’m all good with him not being involved bc I don’t need any more body horror mutilation nastiness. I’m still trying to recover from Gambit #5.

Lol poor Nico. But also yeah Amanda Mueller and the Black Womb kinda has those same vibes

And I agree with that chimera. Maybe Magik too! Or Blink like Grunty said. We also have Lila now too.
    Last edited by Gripstir; 11-19-2022 at 08:34 PM.

Astonishing Member

No, though I see your logic. The writer ‘favoritism’ seems bigger than ever. Character sketches for SoS have been released, and we have a monstrous version of nightcrawler, a chimera of nightcrawler and Wolverine and a chimera of nightcrawler, domino and sinister (because she has card symbols on her outfit and duggan and spurrier have reassigned card imagery to sinister now, which makes total sense…) there is also something mister in a new outfit and a sinister captain America. So out of the like 8 character sketches, nearly half are the same two characters. So I’m not expecting anything different from the event.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Also it wouldn't be the first time there was a storyline in which a particular character would make a lot of sense to be involved in because of their history or relationships to central characters of said story, only to be left out because the writer wasn't interested in using them or unaware they had these qualities for their story.?
    . Ok no hope for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Also it wouldn't be the first time there was a storyline in which a particular character would make a lot of sense to be involved in because of their history or relationships to central characters of said story, only to be left out because the writer wasn't interested in using them or unaware they had these qualities for their story.
    Ayup. But in this instance, I’m perfectly okay with it. Rogue fans got majorly robbed during Inferno, a big emotional miss that should have had more impact than it did. There doesn’t seem to be anything character building or emotional in SOS I could feel invested in. Gambit doesn’t need to be involved in “breaking characters down to their utilities.” In Immortal, Sinister was using Sebastian Shaw meat to power his spaceship. To be fair, that’s the best use of Shaw to date, but I really don’t need to see Gambit’s dismembered body being used as a battery or something grosser. Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    No, though I see your logic. The writer ‘favoritism’ seems bigger than ever. Character sketches for SoS have been released, and we have a monstrous version of nightcrawler, a chimera of nightcrawler and Wolverine and a chimera of nightcrawler, domino and sinister (because she has card symbols on her outfit and duggan and spurrier have reassigned card imagery to sinister now, which makes total sense…) there is also something mister in a new outfit and a sinister captain America. So out of the like 8 character sketches, nearly half are the same two characters. So I’m not expecting anything different from the event.
    When Harley Quinn sees her closet has been raided, she’s gonna be so pissed.

I really don’t understand why Sinister is appropriating the playing card motif. I’m both confused and annoyed.

Mighty Member

Hey it’s thanksgiving hope all American and non Americans alike are having a good day.

I’m thankful for Gambit being my favorite character in all of fiction

And I’m thankful I found this picture cause I love it.

What things about Gambit are y’all thankful for?

Thankful for the Rogue and Gambit upcoming mini.

Hey it’s thanksgiving hope all American and non Americans alike are having a good day.

I’m thankful for Gambit being my favorite character in all of fiction
    Nice! Gambit has always been very high on my top 10 favorite fictional characters list(yeah, I enjoy making lists), and is easily my favorite comic book character.

I am thankful that Tini Howard is no longer using Gambit, and I too am thankful for the upcoming Rogue and Gambit mini.

I'm thankful that Remy & Rogue are still happily married...