Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Seen this on reddit today. Jubeilee's and Gambit's rooms at the mansion. Definitely fits their personalities. Jubes seems on point but I would expect a little different from Gambits.

Unless Howard was just trolling, I have to believe Gambit jad a plan for his supposed Death. So I think it will be less the Rockslide situation and more a transformation that he himself initiated by using that card.

Of course, I accept that she might in fact just be trolling and have no intent of delivering on that. Almost best not to completely rule out incomeptence when it comes to Marvel and Gambit.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

I usually don't care much for rumors etc. But I had to jump on this one. Hope this is true.

New casting calls for an ‘Untitled Marvel Studios Show’ might hint at Gambit & his adoptive parents making their debut in the MCU.

So Remy may be an adopted son of the Assassins guild in the MCU? I would not mind that change, would be very interesting take of the Gambit being in the middle of two feuding guilds pushing his loyalty.

Edit: Hmm never mind the 20 year old is labeled a brat so hopefully that ain’t Remy.

Comics Remy is dead, Long live MCU Remy!
    Last edited by Romy134; 07-05-2022 at 01:18 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    I usually don't care much for rumors etc. But I had to jump on this one. Hope this is true.

So Remy may be an adopted son of the Assassins guild in the MCU? I would not mind that change, would be very interesting take of the Gambit being in the middle of two feuding guilds pushing his loyalty.

Edit: Hmm never mind the 20 year old is labeled a brat so hopefully that ain’t Remy.

Comics Remy is dead, Long live MCU Remy!
    Where did that come from? Anyway seems like it is Julien Beaudreaux. The assassin guild member Remy kills. Belladonnas brother.

The part that’s interesting is the description of the parents. That’s kinda the way the Gambit Fox script made it seem where the Beaudreaux mom was kinda the leader. Except it seemed like she was flirting with Luke Lebeau sometimes
    Last edited by Gripstir; 07-05-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Ahh never mind… false alarm. Seems this casting was for the upcoming Echo show? It’s still sorta interesting since it could set the scene for Gambit later on. Ahh well. Rumors gonna rumor.

Ahh well back to comics Gambit.. for now..
    Last edited by Romy134; 07-05-2022 at 05:41 PM.

I don’t know if it was worth being happy for 2.5 seconds just to be crushed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Where did that come from? Anyway seems like it is Julien Beaudreaux. The assassin guild member Remy kills. Belladonnas brother.

The part that’s interesting is the description of the parents. That’s kinda the way the Gambit Fox script made it seem where the Beaudreaux mom was kinda the leader. Except it seemed like she was flirting with Luke Lebeau sometimes
    It would be surprising if it was a Beaudreaux - they almost always use fake names for casting, so that makes it likely to be anyone BUT a Beaudreaux.

Astonishing Member

I think it’s Boudreaux in the comics, so technically a different/fake name. it does sound like julien, a ‘crime family’ could work in few of the MCU projects. Probably not, but dang it man, I just want them to get to Xmen already.

Mighty Member

If it’s in the Echo show that’s actually more confimation that it could be them not less. MCU always introduces concepts or ideas beforehand. Maybe in Echo the group she goes up against is the Assassins guild. And I still say Secret Wars having a working title of Jambalaya means something. If you’re interested here’s a list of many different working titles

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...orking_titles/

When Feige says phase 4 will make sense soon I feel like it’s because a lot of X-men and cosmic stuff is being set up currently

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I think it’s Boudreaux in the comics, so technically a different/fake name. it does sound like julien, a ‘crime family’ could work in few of the MCU projects. Probably not, but dang it man, I just want them to get to Xmen already.

That’s one reason I didn’t want Disney to buy the Fox properties. They can only put so many projects at once. So we have to wait years for X-men to be fully formed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    That’s one reason I didn’t want Disney to buy the Fox properties. They can only put so many projects at once. So we have to wait years for X-men to be fully formed.
    Completely understandable. But I feel they should take their time, instead of being in such a rush.
    That way, the finished product will be a perfect cinematic experience and not at all be an inferior one.

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-06-2022 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Completely understandable. But I feel they should take their time, instead of being in such a rush.
    That way, the finished product will be a perfect cinematic experience and not at all an inferior one

Unpopular opinion but I would rewatch Wolverine Origins over any of the other Fox movies. I think all they had to do was give Gambit a bigger role in the movie and i would put it very high in the rewatchability meter. Origins just had more personality than the Bryan Singer movies. Also probably doesn’t help that Bryan is a very creepy dude

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    That way, the finished product will be a perfect cinematic experience and not at all an inferior one
    As bad as X-Men Origins: Wolverine was, I did like Taylor Kitsch as Gambit

Spectacular Member

Howard has confirmed Knights of X will end with #5. Imagine that's the end of her working with Gambit. She just killed him off randomly, not as a part of any character arc for him lmaooo I expect this will be the case--it fits how she's handled him this whole time.

But I also expect there's a plan to pick the story of his death back up in the Hellfire Gala, and it'll involve fleshing out his origin story and connection to Sinister.
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    As bad as X-Men Origins: Wolverine was, I did like Taylor Kitsch as Gambit
    I liked him too. If I see this movie is on TV, I'll flip to it in hopes that it's a Gambit scene.
    Make Good Art