Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Gambit to me is like the John snow of the summers family
    Minus the penchant to kill the women he beds. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    He should totally be expanding his Guild empire. Maybe Gambit’s been playing dumb (like real, real dumb) this whole time. Putting out feelers, making contacts. Making enemies underestimate him…

Candra comes back, but wait, no, she never left! She’d begged Gambit to protect her, and when has Gambit ever turned down a damsel in distress? Never! It was a sleight of hand and Gambit just sent a charged stone into the External gate (we know Apocalypse sensed a power he could use in Remy, and that Gambit can power gates/portals! He’s done it before, see XXM!). Candra owes him big time for saving her bacon. Let’s set up a illegal trade deal with Brightspoke (Blightspoke? Whatever it’s called) and now the Guild has control. Sorry Whitechapel OC character no one cares about, there is a new Sheriff in town. You’ll have to go through him if you want access to the untold riches therein.
    Pretty sure Marvel needs to hire you Nicopony! Because that's already a more interesting story than whatever KoX is going to be.

He should totally be expanding his Guild empire. Maybe Gambit’s been playing dumb (like real, real dumb) this whole time. Putting out feelers, making contacts. Making enemies underestimate him…

Candra comes back, but wait, no, she never left! She’d begged Gambit to protect her, and when has Gambit ever turned down a damsel in distress? Never! It was a sleight of hand and Gambit just sent a charged stone into the External gate (we know Apocalypse sensed a power he could use in Remy, and that Gambit can power gates/portals! He’s done it before, see XXM!). Candra owes him big time for saving her bacon. Let’s set up a illegal trade deal with Brightspoke (Blightspoke? Whatever it’s called) and now the Guild has control. Sorry Whitechapel OC character no one cares about, there is a new Sheriff in town. You’ll have to go through him if you want access to the untold riches therein.
    Basic trade structure. Remy has control of Blightspoke and no one can mine there and mine without some tool or technique. So they have to deal with him before they do that.

Just let Remy take power by using his skills. No more of this mutant supremacy crap paralleling imperial Britain. Remy has no place in such an organization. It goes against his character in so many ways.

There is so much potential to use Remy in clever ways instead of this team member nr 5 who has a magic tarot deck that is used for humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Lot of good things.

The big problem is as you say the Quiet Council. Not that they won’t let anyone do anything it’s just that so much story wise is run through that plot device.

As it is now it only cements witch characters get to do things. But then for me the best Gambit stories is where he takes things. So let him takes that conflict from the QC and run it with or without them. Probably a bit of both.

Heck even in Excalibur I would be happy with Gambit leaving the team and setting up a thief guild. Telling Betsy stuff that he won’t hear or know if he is still with them. Being sort of a broker and doing some big operation that helps them. He doesn’t interact with the rest of the team anyway. Better to isolate him and then when he gets a scene it can be all about advancing that plot instead of the muddled mess we have gotten so far.

Why do y'all have to get me excited about potential stories that will never come to pass under Howard?
    Last edited by thjan; 01-15-2022 at 03:53 PM.

long overdue for a caper.

capertrio.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    long overdue for a caper.

capertrio.jpg
    Nice work! And yeah, that would be a dream book for me if Storm, Gambit, and Rogue went on a mission together.

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Nice work! And yeah, that would be a dream book for me if Storm, Gambit, and Rogue went on a mission together.
    Thanks! It's actually kind of ironic when you think about it, Rogue has absorbed two of the greatest thieves in the marvel universe both of their own free will. She has to be like a unique "child" of the two when it comes to thievery. lol

edit: though admittedly in hinsight blend is the better word to use.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Damn! No one should EVER underestimate Remy (LOL):

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    That would be so awesome, even for just an issue or two…

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Minus the penchant to kill the women he beds. lol
    The Black womb Is a mutant incubator
    Gambits parents Gave there genetic material to the black womb project
    And gambit was carried and birthed by Amanda muller the black womb

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Damn! No one should EVER underestimate Remy (LOL):
    A damn good gif! And I love that he flips you off with the card trick.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Astonishing Member

Marvel should have made Candra's Remy's true love

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Marvel should have made Candra's Remy's true love

She definitely has a sweet spot for him. Did we get their first meeting? If I remember correctly the first mini mentioned it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    She definitely has a sweet spot for him. Did we get their first meeting? If I remember correctly the first mini mentioned it.
    I think the Rogue mini explored Gambit and Candra's fist meeting. Been a long time since I read though so I may be wrong but yes, we did get to see their first meeting.

Their first meeting wasn't when Remy was 15 and Candra sold him to The Pig? I am only just rereading FabNic's Gambit's series and haven't got to that part yet.