Would love a Gambit and Marrow story that finally developed that relationship further. Maybe something where they both have to revisit the massacre separately and run into each other. Like it has never been fully explored in 616 how much Marrow knows about Gambit's role in the massacre and saving her.

As for the Thieves Guild, I think there is potential there if done right. I was sad Asmus didn't get to expound on it further but if you are going to do it then for me it has to be as a big even in its own right. Something where they are truly a Global org with tentacles in all aspects of society including Krakoa. And one where various misfit mutants are a part of unbeknownst to the Quiet Council. Imagine the TG for example being a bit of a wild card where at times Krakoa needs them to secure something but other times they may be stealing from or working against them. To me it works if you start having Gambit move towards more of his Witness persona ie a guy that was really more than just a thief but an information power broker.

Of course Marvel would never do this because I don't think they view Gambit as competent and big scale enough to run such a Global org. They like him more as a petty street level character IMO.