Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Getting more excited for gambit as the approaches.

A little what if fun.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Oh nice! This would be a fun “What if…?”
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

A little what if fun.

Nice nice. For what ever reason I love sketch work. Obviously Gambit would be the fun parent. Since Rogue is way more responsible.
    Last edited by Romy134; 07-24-2022 at 06:12 PM.

A little what if fun.

Great sketch! I would love to read a story like that.

Ha, finally excited to read Gambit again - I haven't felt this since his previous solo.

I'm hyped about the Xtreme X-Men mini! I agree that I prefer it to take place in the past. Hell, even break it off into a separate universe to get away from the current mess.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    Ha, finally excited to read Gambit again - I haven't felt this since his previous solo.

I'm hyped about the Xtreme X-Men mini! I agree that I prefer it to take place in the past. Hell, even break it off into a separate universe to get away from the current mess.
    Really? Interesting. I kinda wanted it to take place in the Krakoa era with a new roster like maybe add Destiny. Would have been fun to see Destiny Gambit interact a bit. It would just feel more consequential, but the solicit does say it will effect characters even in the current times. I wonder what that will be.

Mighty Member

A little what if fun.

Both Gambit and Rogue had weird childhoods. I’d love a story of how they try their hardest but keep screwing it up.

On man, I am even more excited for this Wednesday than I was already because I realized the first issue of the new Ant-Man mini by Al Ewing is coming out this week too, and it will be the one focusing on Hank Pym(one of my other favorite Marvel characters). This is going to be a very good week! Not often I have 2 issues I am really looking forward to coming out on the same day.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    On man, I am even more excited for this Wednesday than I was already because I realized the first issue of the new Ant-Man mini by Al Ewing is coming out this week too, and it will be the one focusing on Hank Pym(one of my other favorite Marvel characters). This is going to be a very good week! Not often I have 2 issues I am really looking forward to coming out on the same day.
    Nice! Enjoy!
    Make Good Art

Mighty Member

It’s going to be a huge gauge for Claremont now. I imagine we might get some nuggets of future events. But I’m definitely hoping we get some good long term storytelling and we will see if he’s better at comedy than modern writers who kinda struggle with it I noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    It’s going to be a huge gauge for Claremont now. I imagine we might get some nuggets of future events. But I’m definitely hoping we get some good long term storytelling and we will see if he’s better at comedy than modern writers who kinda struggle with it I noticed
    LOL! I know Claremont's not known for his comedy, but I do like his sense of humor (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Nice! Enjoy!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Yeah, I wonder if any characters or concepts will carry over into his X-Treme series. Also, just from the few different previews we have seen so far it looks like it will be fun!

Yeesh. Hard to have two of your favorites with such a history of bad management. Hank has not had it easy. Is he still pymtron?

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Yeesh. Hard to have two of your favorites with such a history of bad management. Hank has not had it easy. Is he still pymtron?
    Oh yeah, it is hard and frustrating a lot of the time. Yep, he is still dead and the Pymtron thing is still going on. I am still waiting impatiently for him to be brought back and meet Nadia. This comic tomorrow is set in the past in his Ant-Man, Tales to Astonish days.

Oh yeah, it is hard and frustrating a lot of the time. Yep, he is still dead and the Pymtron thing is still going on. I am still waiting impatiently for him to be brought back and meet Nadia. This comic tomorrow is set in the past in his Ant-Man, Tales to Astonish days.
    He will be back. He is to important not to be brought back. Marvel just have to figure out a direction for him and stick with it.