Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    I'm really hoping they do!
    Sadly I’ve been doing a little internet sleuthing and come to the conclusion that Brolin won’t be in Deadpool 3. Or, if he is, it’ll just be a small cameo. Josh Brolin is currently filming Dune 2 in Budapest which will run into DP3’s production schedule, as they start filming the latter in January. From there he’s jumping right into the second season of his streamer, Outer Range, so it’s doubtful he’s going to be appearing in DP3 as it seems like his schedule is very busy. I suppose they could always recast, but if they bring back Zazie Beetz (along with Hugh Jackman who’s already coming back as Logan) I suppose it would be a bit weird to recast just Cable.

My guess is we’re out of luck regarding a Brolin Cable return in this one. At least in any major role that is, but hopefully they can slip the filming of a cameo into his busy upcoming schedule. Fingers crossed, but if they’re going for any X-Force squad in this film it’s probably a combo of the Kyle/Yost and Remender Uncanny X-Force versions… so Logan, Deadpool, Domino and maybe X-23, Vanisher (as there was a rumor going around that Brad Pitt has been approached for this film), etc.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    For sure. I love any interaction between Cable, Scott and Jean. Adult Cable that is.
    Agreed. Certainly made the post-Claremont era a bit more bearable back then (IMHO):

Oh geez that doesn't sounds like Brolin would be in it then. But like you said, fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Certainly made the post-Claremont era a bit more bearable back then (IMHO):

Oh that's a real good one there!

Some cool fan art…

Big Nathan with a cigar…
    5AD6BEA4-6CF2-42BD-A65F-1248C67D35E7.jpg

Brolin vs Brolin (MCU)…
    94E082CD-6CB3-4642-B40F-EE7FE9D6595C.jpg

Enjoy, Jack. 😘

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Dope!!! You are the best. Thanks, Mercury.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Oh wow. There’s more. Definitely getting this book. Thanks, again.

The art is insanely good !
    I wish they'd show the various arms he now has but that's ok XD
    I love how they show the interior of the arm and NOT explain why there are holes and such

Yeah, I thought it was a super cool entry in the book. And they do mention his other arms on the second page, in the bullet beneath his forearm…

In times where Cable’s techno-organic virus has seemingly been in remission, he has employed a number of highly advanced prosthetic arms with specialized functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

That is soo damn cool. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing Member

What's the book ?

Sounds good...although I'm always disappointed when it's assumed his glowy left eye is the technorganic eye .

Yeah, that's a common mistake. It's actually the right one that's fully techno-organic while the left one glows due to his mutant power. Seems counterintuitive, and likely why so many people get that wrong. Just one more thing that makes Nathan Summers a very complex and convoluted character, but I like the complexity honestly. He's got layers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm View Post
    Sounds good...although I'm always disappointed when it's assumed his glowy left eye is the technorganic eye .
    Yeah, that's a common mistake. It's actually the right one that's fully techno-organic while the left one glows due to his mutant power. Seems counterintuitive, and likely why so many people get that wrong. Just one more thing that makes Nathan Summers a very complex and convoluted character, but I like the complexity honestly. He's got layers.
    LOL! Makes no difference to me. Glowy, left eye. Scarred, right eye.
    Those are some of the most interesting & unique aspects about Cable that I've grown to appreciate throughout the years (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-26-2022 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.