Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So, fellow Cable fans (all three of you on this forum), what would you like to see happen with the character in 2023?

Here’s my wish list…

- He gets his own series or at least a mini, and let’s make it ‘Blood & Metal 2’ where we get some flashbacks of his mercenary days tied to something happening in the present.
    I concur. Would love a sequel to "Blood & Metal", since there's still many secrets/mysteries in Nathan's past yet to be explored...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    - Some new additions to Cable’s rogues gallery plus some old faces… Kang, the Children of the Vault, Garrison Kane and a recommissioned Weapon P.R.I.M.E., Post and a new MLF, etc.
    In agreement with the return of Weapon: P.R.I.M.E., since both versions I've seen were quite interesting (IMHO):

Yep. Garrison Kane coming back after Cable would be great, with a recommissioned Weapon P.R.I.M.E. Definitely want to see Killjoy and Yeti again. Plus whoever else.

Make it personal too, as Kane despises Deadpool and hates that he and Nathan ended up becoming friends. So maybe Deadpool shows up for a cameo appearance too.

I could see them tying in Weapon Plus and the World too, with Fantomex, Ultimaton, etc. Maybe establish that Kane was when they shifted to hyper-evolving humans by infusing them with technology versus experimentation on mutants. Something like that. So it’s all connected.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

^^^Yeah! More team-ups between Wade & Nathan!! Sure ain't a bad thing, though...