Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Are those custom action figures?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Al Ewing liked doing Ant-Man so much his next book is Wasp, starring both Nadia and Janet.
    https://www.cbr.com/wasp-teams-adopt...ia-nie-marvel/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Al Ewing liked doing Ant-Man so much his next book is Wasp, starring both Nadia and Janet.
    Should be fun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mother-daughter content should be fun, but I'm continually bummed that Nadia will never get to interact with her dad .

Yeah, her first appearance in an FCBD comic had her arrive on his doorstep only to find a newspaper whose headline was his death in the Rage of Ultron OGN. She broke in using her shrinking powers, created her costume and wings using his gear, then went to meet the Avengers, who put her in touch with Janet. That set up both Unstoppable Wasp and the second half of Waid's Avengers run. During Unstoppable Wasp, she found out about Hank's infamous slap, which broke the pedestal. It was shortly after that that she asked Janet to officially become her Mom, taking her surname and getting adopted. I don't think she minds never meeting Hank any more, instead, she's happy with her found family - Janet, Scott (who is basically a cool uncle), Cassie, Viv, Vision, Jarvis (who is like a grandfather), and the kids from GIRL and the Champions.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-27-2022 at 03:48 AM.

Yeah, her first appearance in an FCBD comic had her arrive on his doorstep only to find a newspaper whose headline was his death in the Rage of Ultron OGN. She broke in using her shrinking powers, created her costume and wings using his gear, then went to meet the Avengers, who put her in touch with Janet. That set up both Unstoppable Wasp and the second half of Waid's Avengers run. During Unstoppable Wasp, she found out about Hank's infamous slap, which broke the pedestal. It was shortly after that that she asked Janet to officially become her Mom, taking her surname and getting adopted. I don't think she minds never meeting Hank any more, instead, she's happy with her found family - Janet, Scott (who is basically a cool uncle), Cassie, Viv, Vision, Jarvis (who is like a grandfather), and the kids from GIRL and the Champions.
    Which is just really sad .

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which is just really sad .
    Yeah, it's pathetic. I mean,. Bishop has literally murdered BILLIONS of people, yet he's walking around in Krakoa as a beloved hero, yet this moment,.that was created by accident, has to be brought up again and again.

I disagree. During the second Unstoppable Wasp run, Madi learned that she and bio dad are both bipolar. So there’s a connection there. And while Hank had the famous “slap”, Nadia had an incident of her own where sh got physical with one of her friends during a manic episode. I would think that Nadia would want to learn more about herself by learning more about her dad.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I disagree. During the second Unstoppable Wasp run, Madi learned that she and bio dad are both bipolar. So there’s a connection there. And while Hank had the famous “slap”, Nadia had an incident of her own where sh got physical with one of her friends during a manic episode. I would think that Nadia would want to learn more about herself by learning more about her dad.
    I'd love it if they went in that direction.

Mighty Member
    Last edited by Frostbite883; 08-28-2022 at 06:20 PM.