Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Some preview pages from She-Hulk 4#. Nightcrawler’s appearing sooner than I expected.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Love Paul Smith. It was a great mini or one-shot (can't remember) been those two teams.

And Brent Anderson. Nice display of Kurt and Logans friendship. Kurt was probably one of the first to appreciate the "no smoking" signs, lol.

Kevin Wada's Nightcrawler. Some of my favorites. :-D

So Legion of X is screwing Kurt over again, now he apparently wants to screw Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    So Legion of X is screwing Kurt over again, now he apparently wants to screw Rogue.
    Ahh i misunderstood that scene i thought it was implying they did sleep together and i couldn't remember when that happened. This was definitely the weakest issue but my problem was legion. I just want some one to scream in his face "well damn where were you? What have YOU done aside from creating an ESCAPE and sitting back judging everybody. I want Charles to tell his A$$ off SO BAD, anybody. Legion just comes off as the worst kind of person, one i wouldn't want to be anywhere around. All his pain and all his facts are all that matters to him, the things and hurts he has caused or the successes charles has created? They didn't happen. If i was charles i wouldn't want to resurrect him either.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The bamfs have made an appearance (or at least I think it’s them, they’re not named in the comic)

Are they making a come back? Maybe follow Kurt from the Astral plane since it is in mother righteous’s potential future. Or just a nod to the past? I found it interesting that they are both red and blue, the reds turning up as they get more violent.
    My guess is it’s just a nod, and I wouldn’t actually want them back. But it’s still funny that Kurt’s faith is being questioned by the bamfs who appeared in a storyline where he went to actual marvel heaven.
    I wonder if that even happened in this timeline?

This is very pretty. Like stained glass.

This whole Kurt/Rogue thing better not be for real. I wouldn't be surprised if "edgy" nu Marvel did this though.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    This whole Kurt/Rogue thing better not be for real. I wouldn't be surprised if "edgy" nu Marvel did this though.
    I wouldn’t be surprised just disappointed. I would prefer it isn’t a thing, and it’s probably a lame joke or something to cause controversy. It didn’t need to be included and does nothing for the plot or character development.

Curiously, Storm was absent from those fantasies! Don’t tell me Kurt hasn’t thought about it, there’s just no way
    Last edited by Proxy; 07-08-2022 at 11:40 AM.

What about our new pairing? Do we think Zsen and Kurt are going to end up being a thing? Will it last beyond Lox?

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    What about our new pairing? Do we think Zsen and Kurt are going to end up being a thing? Will it last beyond Lox?
    I dont know, they seem to only want to write him as flirtatious these days or others flirtatious towards him with nothing else, as play. It could work. I found their fight in issue one cool and sexy. Kurt definitely has shown a love of warrior women and he can even have relationships with them like Cerise and Kymri (X-Men : The End) and he can go out of the "damsel" zone.

I think it could happen, Kurt sure likes to play the hero to his damsel. But more often than not, his longer term relationships/flirtations are with women who could snap him in half with click of their fingers .
    Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve always thought of Kurt as being attracted to power (not in the material sense but more skills/ability/personality) but also loving the damsel in distress scenario and taking every opportunity to play the role of dashing hero.
    Last edited by Proxy; 07-09-2022 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I dont know, they seem to only want to write him as flirtatious these days or others flirtatious towards him with nothing else, as play. It could work. I found their fight in issue one cool and sexy. Kurt definitely has shown a love of warrior women and he can even have relationships with them like Cerise and Kymri (X-Men : The End) and he can go out of the "damsel" zone.

https://i.imgur.com/SrP24WF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yYhBFyl.jpg
    Indeed. The Fuzzy Elf certainly has a way with the ladies.

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-11-2022 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Some Kurt moments I enjoyed this week:

Immortal x-men 4: the never ending battle between Kurt and Chair