Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Ok Nightcrawler fans I have a question :
    What do you think about his new costume ? I'm really happy they changed from the usual costume and mixing things up a bit BUT I don't think it fits his physicality nor his powers. I wish they kept it more acrobatical. He can keep the vest during council meetings though.
    I like it for social occasions, but lose the coat and keep it practical for field work.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    And then she found out he faked being ko and tried to kiss her. That's your sister, blue...
    LOL! Touché (XD)

20220213_233400.jpg
    Sibling banter at it's finest!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Astonishing Member

Speaking of sibling banter, how do people feel about Kurt exploring/developing connections to some siblings on his dad's side of the family, like Abyss and Kiwi Black?

Also anyone wanna join me in hoping for a return to the X-books from TJ Wagner? I feel like she could be a great addition to Legion of X, especially given she has history with Juggernaut and her possession powers could be interesting to explore in the concept of things like mutant communion/synergy via Spurrier's focus on the Astral Plane and this Altar space.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Speaking of sibling banter, how do people feel about Kurt exploring/developing connections to some siblings on his dad's side of the family, like Abyss and Kiwi Black?

Also anyone wanna join me in hoping for a return to the X-books from TJ Wagner? I feel like she could be a great addition to Legion of X, especially given she has history with Juggernaut and her possession powers could be interesting to explore in the concept of things like mutant communion/synergy via Spurrier's focus on the Astral Plane and this Altar space.
    I prefer to blank Austin’s origin for Kurt from my mind, so that includes Kiwi Black and Abyss too.
    I’d settle for Kurt speaking to Rogue now and then (and can’t believe that we haven’t seen her interacting with Raven and Irene, the dislocation between characters is so noticeable).

I wouldn’t mind TJ turning up though.

Astonishing Member

Was that 1980s mini well received? I recently read and I just couldn't get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Was that 1980s mini well received? I recently read and I just couldn't get into it.
    The Dave Cockrum one? It’s very dated now, but Dave’s love of his character shines through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    The Dave Cockrum one? It’s very dated now, but Dave’s love of his character shines through it.
    Indeed. Totally dig that sense of humor it had going (LOL):

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I thought the mini was fun at the time, checking my brain at the door, but I could have gone for something more serious. But maybe something more serious wasn't needed. We got something more serious with him and Wolverine in Marvel Comics Presents

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I thought the mini was fun at the time, checking my brain at the door, but I could have gone for something more serious. But maybe something more serious wasn't needed. We got something more serious with him and Wolverine in Marvel Comics Presents
    Indeed. MCP is always great. Can never go wrong with Gene Colan (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. MCP is always great. Can never go wrong with Gene Colan (IMHO):

Sigh, I need to go through the boxes of comics to find this issue again, it up there somewhere, I haven’t read it in years.

Hi all.Long time, no post.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on anything the fuzzy elf is currently appearing in?

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Hi all.Long time, no post.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on anything the fuzzy elf is currently appearing in?
    Hm, nothing at present. From April he’ll be leading Legion of X and will be showing up in Immortal Xmen.

I think his last appearance was in Xmen Infinity (the free webcomic on the Marvel Unlimited ap) where he goes on an amusing caper with his pint sized partner in crime.

Hm, this review of Way of X collected edition pretty much aligns with my issues with the story and with what I enjoyed about it too.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/23/wa...-vol-1-review/

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Hm, this review of Way of X collected edition pretty much aligns with my issues with the story and with what I enjoyed about it too.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/23/wa...-vol-1-review/
    Yeah pretty much hit the nail on the head for me too. It’s also why I’m cautious about Legion of X. Hopefully Spurrier has taken some of the constructive criticism and developed on his character work.