Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
Good points about the rings. That's what I like about them, there is this quality of them alive in a way. They move, coil, change, bend, fold, all of that shows the rings' dynamic quality.

I also like this idea that Zhilan could be a way for Shang to have an in with Krakoa. Reminded me of the fact that Wolverine initially wanted her on Krakoa.

One-shot looks nice. The plot points from before, like Zheng Zu's offspring from Hawaii, are being used here. Laughed a bit seeing Master Ling talk about the hugging. Overall, the one-shot looks like it will be a good ending for Lang's run.
Yeah the oneshot looks good but i hope it doesn't end his run. I feel like he has set up so much with the minis that it could work having the team now go into an ongoing addressing these things. Or even if it's just more one shots that get to tackle the issues i just feel like there is something here that hasn't been unleashed yet like they have been seeing what sticks or what can find support. It could be bigger especially with him having the rings and the introduction of the chinese pantheon to an extent. I'm looking forward to reading the one shot when i saw it after the last page i honestly thought it was the next mini and did not know it was just a one shot.