Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    She is still opening disc shaped portals portals between different point of space and time, she can keep the discs active as long as required so I’d say her powers are different from kurt, she also can open her portals upon other targets so that she does not need to teleport along them, she is much more versatile in range and scope. Her ability and potential to displace matter and energy between dimensions, alternate realities, timelines or just corners of the same universe lends itself to many creative applications we never even considered.
    Oh I'm sorry I just meant similar to Kurt in that they each pass through a dimension (in Illyana's case, super briefly now, having severed the tether to Limbo).
    Their applications of their respective teleportation are, as you said, vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Later today I will be uploading the start of a new fanfic crossing over Magik with Sailor Moon. I mentioned the idea in last year's appreciation thread, but the magical girl transformation Illyana underwent this week got me to revisit it and finish the second chapter.
    That seriously WAS a "Sailor Moon Magik Girl" transformation page - with some Voltron thrown in for the "flaming sword".

Elsewhere, Original Bill Sienkiewicz art of Illyana available for sale. It's of the Bachalo suit and STUNNING.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/ChnhTO3PRod/?hl=en
    Last edited by Thirteen; 08-27-2022 at 05:30 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Extraordinary Member

This was perfection.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I didnt realize that was an antimutant sign. I was thinking, I would find it so cool to look at my sign and realized Magik signed it. Bet he wont be....lol

BANNED

OtherWorld has no omniverssl majestor currently. What if Magik took over as sorceress supreme there? We know Saturnyne and Roma are almost as shady as Merlín. Maybe this is why they had Magik step down as queen of Limbo, because their are plans to make her queen of OtherWorld?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    OtherWorld has no omniverssl majestor currently. What if Magik took over as sorceress supreme there? We know Saturnyne and Roma are almost as shady as Merlín. Maybe this is why they had Magik step down as queen of Limbo, because their are plans to make her queen of OtherWorld?
    This is a terrible idea- that would make her more likely to be written by Tini Howard.

I am still hung up on the solicitation for X-Men 17:

"As the new X-Men team deals with a seemingly unstoppable foe, one X-Man wrestles with the fact they’ve gone way too far, and another is shaken by unexpectedly getting exactly what they’d no longer allowed themselves to dream of."

The "gone way too far" -- my money is on Forge or Havok.
    The "shaken by getting exactly what they'd no longer allowed themselves to dream of" -- my money is on Synch or Illyana.

Extraordinary Member

Now that the soul sword has been upgraded with even more of Illyana's soul thanks to little 'Yana's not-acorn, I think the time has come for Marvel to go back to the way the soul sword was depicted by Claremont when only Illyana and Kitty could wield it. It was a mistake to get rid of that plot point in the first place, and it made the soul sword less special. The last time there was even a point in allowing anyone else to be able to hold the soul sword was in Rise of the New Mutants before she got most of her soul back.

BANNED

In fact Illyana’s new costume redesign and her soulsword redesign to be suggest OtherWorld adventures. Like she will be Sorceress Supreme there.

BANNED

Does Megan still have her Soul Dagger? When was the last time she used it? Has she manifested Promethium battle armor yet?
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-04-2022 at 09:18 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Pixie still has her dagger. Promethium is one of the many failed post-Inferno Limbo plot points that has become completely forgotten and irrelevant and will almost certainly never be mentioned again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    In fact Illyana’s new costume redesign and her soulsword redesign to be suggest OtherWorld adventures. Like she will be Sorceress Supreme there.
    Think both Saturnyne and Roma would have something to say about that. Like no.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 09-04-2022 at 10:49 AM.

Pixie still has her dagger. Promethium is one of the many failed post-Inferno Limbo plot points that has become completely forgotten and irrelevant and will almost certainly never be mentioned again.
    I sure hope so, I can’t stand the way marvel tried to turn Pixie into Magik 2.0 by copying everything that was unique to Illyana and giving it to Megan
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”