Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This is confirmed in today's Detective Comics. Kate goes undercover at Arkham Tower, then takes off the wig when she meets Oracle and Nightwing at the end of the issue.
    Nice. I'm choosing to believe that her eye color in this issue was due to contacts, too.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Esad Ribic

"It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Kate's updated Respect Thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre..._comics_prime/

Biggest addition is a section for espionage. Not many examples, but enough to section out. Also added a few more of her (likely) medals.
    Last edited by Caivu; 01-16-2022 at 08:35 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Another Kate & Renee piece by Chris Samnee

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Another Kate & Renee piece by Chris Samnee

Nice Samnee piece with the couple .

Philip Tan

Justice League #75 variant cover by Dan Jurgens, Norm Rapmund, and Alex Sinclair:

20220121_145328.jpg

By Sunday Jones:

20220124_144929.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Some mild spoilers for Catwoman: Hunted: https://twitter.com/horrorfilmz/stat...63452998733824

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Some mild spoilers for Catwoman: Hunted: https://twitter.com/horrorfilmz/stat...63452998733824
    Never expected to see Kate as a blushing anime girl...but I'm glad they went with the bob .

Kate's congressional nomination letter to West Point:

20220131_132839.jpg

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Art by Hanie Mohd.

KateUnmasked.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Art by Hanie Mohd.

KateUnmasked.jpg
    Interesting art of Kate .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Art by Hanie Mohd.

KateUnmasked.jpg
    That's really cute - reminds me a lot of Mike Maihack!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That's really cute - reminds me a lot of Mike Maihack!
    Speaking of...

b48ae41718701e06c6987827fde50bc5.jpg