Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

A Batwoman episode of the "Gotham 1919-1939" project:

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Kate in Dark Crisis #1, by Daniel Sampere and Alejandro Sánchez:

20220213_103057.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Batwoman in Harley Quinn #15:

They really tried to throw me in prison for somethin' I didn't do! I mean, this time I didn't do anything. In the past, I did things. Lots of things...But that's not the point. The point is, I'm innocent! It's a frame job, I tell ya! The only way out of this is to catch the real culprit, and for that I need Batwoman. Seriously, who doesn't need Batwoman? Skintight suit, mucho muscles, and that hair! Anyways, Batwoman's in this one, and we might finally reveal Verdict's true identity! Will the mystery be solved in time to save my good name? DUN DUN DUN!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Oh, neat! Been a while since we've seen Kate! Seems kinda odd, to me, that she's not in the Task Force Z book or something similar.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Harley being down bad for Batwoman in that solicit is amusing. Seems she has a thing for redheads who are taller than her.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh, neat! Been a while since we've seen Kate! Seems kinda odd, to me, that she's not in the Task Force Z book or something similar.
    She's been in "Shadows of the Bat" pretty frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Harley being down bad for Batwoman in that solicit is amusing. Seems she has a thing for redheads who are taller than her.
    Who wouldn't ?

(Also upcoming solicits with Catwoman makes it sound like they might hook up too...Harley's being pretty busy).

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

She's been in "Shadows of the Bat" pretty frequently.
    Duh! Feel so dumb - she's been really great there! And also, there's a hint that she WILL be in Task Force Z in May too!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

From what I've seen on Twitter, in The Batman spoilers:
    Thomas Wayne has/had a copy of the Zohar in his study, which is a foundational text in Kabbalah, something Kate is heavily associated with.
    end of spoilers

It's a stretch to say that means she's planned for the sequel... but that's also a curiously specific reference, especially from a director like Reeves, who I understand to be rather meticulous.

Another one by me. Kate during the last week of Plebe Boxing in spring 2008. Part of a class picture day before the third and final graded bouts.

KatePlebeBoxingSmall.jpg

Edit: double post
    Last edited by Caivu; 03-08-2022 at 10:19 AM.

A Batwoman story for the Pride Anthology this year:

https://twitter.com/Steph_Smash/stat...EGn_yxcFQ&s=19

The wig and the mask here .
    A Batwoman story for the Pride Anthology this year:

https://twitter.com/Steph_Smash/stat...EGn_yxcFQ&s=19
    Wouldn't be right without her .