Page 425 of 886 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    This makes it even worse.

Emma lost her mind because she lost the man she loved. Her characterisation was so stupid, so weak.
    Exactly my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    I like the new out fit and don't mind her becoming a "villain" again.

Remember according to Marvel being a "hero" means being an elitist xenophobic self absorbed sociopath who allows genocide to occur by accident!

I predict:
    5 or years of Emma being a likeable badass villain, then a few years on a dark XMen team like XForce, and then she rejoins the XMen main.
    Let's face it... there's no room for the character development of a real villain, unless s/he's on the same level of Magneto.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    I... rather like that outfit!
    Why? This chick used to know how to dress. But now Look at those shoulder-pads and studded gauntlets and tell me her fashion sense hasn't gone the way of her moral compass.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Hey, we finally know what happens to Emma after IvX!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Today is International Women's Day...
    But it's ok, because Marvel showed how strong and amazing Medusa is and SHE'S a woman!

I need a drink...

BANNED

Diamond cloud in this dark lining y'all, it's nice to know there's some solidarity amongst us fans.

You guys are getting me through this.

We'll always have the trades I guess.

Amazing Member

Can we all write (nicely) a letter to Marvel or something? This is beyond character assassination. Like some of you pointed out, Emma's students/backstory is defined by love of students and their loss by the hands of sentinels. She would never use it as a weapon to destroy innocent lives.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    Diamond cloud in this dark lining y'all, it's nice to know there's some solidarity amongst us fans.

You guys are getting me through this.

We'll always have the trades I guess.
    Absolutely, solidarity is important in the face of such moronic writing!

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseXfrost View Post
    Can we all write (nicely) a letter to Marvel or something? This is beyond character assassination. Like some of you pointed out, Emma's students/backstory is defined by love of students and their loss by the hands of sentinels. She would never use it as a weapon to destroy innocent lives.
    Especially when we can safely assume there were young adults on those ships she blew up.

BANNED

But she's a woman! And woman go batsh*t crazy when they don't have a man to love!

*barf*

Amazing Member

Guys let our voice be heard that we are not happy with it, you never know what might happen.....just don't use insult/troll language.

Good to see that IGN got it right. (Even if their grade was too high)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/...x-men-6-review

"Not that there isn't a certain appeal in seeing Miss Frost cast aside the past two decades of self-improvement and play the supervillain again, but the writers push her well past the point of believability here. Her characterization becomes too extreme, and worse, her motivations all boil down to her inability to get over her obsession with Cyclops. Emma is a better, more independent character than that. Or she should be, at least."

She could obviously work as a villain, if only she were allowed to be an interesting one. But she's not here, she's just a "crazy" woman.

BANNED

^ Yep! I'd accept her going back into villainy if it wasn't all about Cyclops.

Guys let our voice be heard that we are not happy with it, you never know what might happen.....just don't use insult/troll language.
    #BoycottInhumans

Not only let their book sales tank but also their upcoming television snow. Marvel must pay for their crimes of throwing the X-Men and their most beloved characters under the bus to prop their pet mutant wannabe Inhuman family just cause of film rights.

It's a shame cause I love Lockjaw, Crystal and Luna, however Blackbolt and Medusa cannot get away with their crimes. They are the purest of evil out there. Right up there with Adolf Hitler and President Donald Trump.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    ^ Yep! I'd accept her going back into villainy if it wasn't all about Cyclops.
    Super agreed. If that's what it was gonna be, fine.

But holy ****, this was absolutely the worst way to go about it.