Page 6 of 886 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I dont think Emma Origina Sin cover has been published in the revamped threads,.. Only diamond form? no TP? I am so looking forward to finding out... She will be a much more effective detective with her full TP on :-)

Attachment 740
    Never tired of seeing that amazing cover. <3 it.
    Last edited by airdreams; 05-03-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Emma's face looks quite familiar here but I'm not sure where it came from...

Ultimate Member

The one in the middle kind of looks like Kattee Sackhoff's face, at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post

Daryl Hannah?
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Magik looks like Lady Gaga in the older days with those crazy eyelashes, and Emma sort of looks like Uma Thurman or something.

My first post in the NuCBR had to be in the Emma Frost Appreciation. Welcome back ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    My first post in the NuCBR had to be in the Emma Frost Appreciation. Welcome back ya'll.
    Welcome back darling! Love your Magik avatar!

She reminds me of Catherine Deneuve in "Belle de jour"...

Last edited by darkalamator; 05-04-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Wonder if its significant Emma is the only one of the three that's not a Bachalo image.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Wonder if its significant Emma is the only one of the three that's not a Bachalo image.
    Maybe she will get her own subplot with her own artist... they often do that at Marvel...

Maybe she will get her own subplot with her own artist... they often do that at Marvel...
    Doubtful but maybe this issue will focused on her. Or maybe a fallout from how Magik and Scott left her out in the last issue.

She reminds me of Catherine Deneuve in "Belle de jour"...

Wow, looks so similar!

Though I remember the face is actually a cosplayer's, if my memory serves...

Looks like Alice Eve to me, the actress that was supposed to play her in XFC... but she dropped out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic_Totality View Post
    In these big events, doesn't character development normally take a back seat? I have endured enough of them to foster a certain cynical outlook towards them, but hopefully at the very least she's given *something* to do. I'll probably check it out at some point though. I'm not wholly aversive to Jason Aaron's writing, although sometimes he does verge too much towards things that seem too slapstick-y.

An Emma ongoing would be good, but I'd want it to have a good direction and not further white-wash Emma as a character. Something tying back to her Hellfire club days perhaps, with flashbacks then relating to something going on currently to re-establish that she was quite the villain back then, perhaps with her trying to make amends for it in the present. And some good antagonists for her as well, like Sebastian, Astrid, Storm, and grudging match-ups with characters from her past like Firestar (I don't like Firestar, just the potential of a team-up would be amusing).
    I would love an Emma ongoing, but they need to get her powers back on track first. They also need to change her outfit, not a fan of the black go-go dancer outfit. I would love this outfit designed by Kris Anka, its so forward and unique

tumblr_mwqxvcEZFD1s5xt2fo1_1280.jpg

Emma needs to be a strong telepath in order for a series to work. Such a shame how they handled her first series, doing a teen/origin story was just blah.
    Last edited by spark627; 05-05-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I would love an Emma ongoing, but they need to get her powers back on track first. They also need to change her outfit, not a fan of the black go-go dancer outfit. I would love this outfit designed by Kris Anka, its so forward and unique

tumblr_mwqxvcEZFD1s5xt2fo1_1280.jpg

Emma needs to be a strong telepath in order for a series to work. Such a shame how they handled her first series, doing a teen/origin story was just blah.
    Yes and Yes. I miss Emma in White and a strong and skilled telepath... The current waterdowned version is well.. all we have.. but just a shadow of the Emma I have always found so interesting.