Page 861 of 886 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865871 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Would we call that a costume?
    Not really I guess...my brain couldn't think of another word tbh, its too early in the morning where im at to actually function
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I liked the issue, and the art was pretty, only thing I'm missing is Emma's longer hair like she had on Mothervine, I prefer her hair like that.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Mama is rocking that cleavage.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    I liked the issue, and the art was pretty, only thing I'm missing is Emma's longer hair like she had on Mothervine, I prefer her hair like that.
    Emma's hidden mutant ability to grow and retract her hair at will, and keep it blonde despite being a natural brunette.

Her secondary mutation included going blonde, much like Polaris original one made hers green

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Her secondary mutation included going blonde, much like Polaris original one made hers green
    Where did they say that? Because in Uncanny 2012 #2, she complains about her brown roots showing through her blonde hair.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Where did they say that? Because in Uncanny 2012 #2, she complains about her brown roots showing through her blonde hair.
    I made that up; wasnt serious, but it was my way of making sense of the retcon which I thought was ignored outside her solo

I think Emma has her own personal inhouse hairdresser (which is a basic for any given billionaire) and extensions are in order when she feels like ;-)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I think Emma has her own personal inhouse hairdresser (which is a basic for any given billionaire) and extensions are in order when she feels like ;-)
    Several New York penthouses (which she owns one) have cooks, hairdressers, and other assorted workers on call. I also imagine she can do her own in a pinch, as long as Magik went back to civilization and got her the hair dye.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I never got the issue with that...on the old Fleet cards it used to say that Psylocke dyed her hair purple and no one bats an eye. Some people see it as an insult and I don't get why.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I never got the issue with that...on the old Fleet cards it used to say that Psylocke dyed her hair purple and no one bats an eye. Some people see it as an insult and I don't get why.
    Emma, of all people in the entire Marvel universe, is somewhat vain, and seeks perfection in the aspects of her life she can control. Giving herself platinum blonde hair and larger breasts was her way of establishing control over her own life compared to being beat around by Winston Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It used to be but I think all of this is alot more accepted now. Plastic surgery, even wigs, are no longer a big deal

I really believed they intended to go Emmaslaught after IvX with that helmet and costume. Scott/Emma Onslaught thing

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I really believed they intended to go Emmaslaught after IvX with that helmet and costume. Scott/Emma Onslaught thing
    It would have been less ambitious than that.

Emma would become like those Batman villains based around 1 gimmick. She would have become Rightclops-Widow, the villain. Back then there were no plans to bring back the real Jean. So teen Scott was supposed to be definitively Cyclops forever. It was also a way of character assasinating Scott imo. Rightclops = evil with evil widow, Teen Scott from the 60s = good with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think the fan backlash undid a lot of their intention, especially with now terribly IvX was received. Combined with the Inhumans Netflix series bombing hard, and they started to walk back the whole scale character assassination, starting with Scott's "redemption" in Resurrexion, and now Emma's heroic acts in JG Solo and Blue.