Page 397 of 886 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Nice! If I played more, I might drop the money just for this stuff! But since I only play a few times a year, prob not.
    Oh, the only money I spent was to buy Emma. Everything else was free, including the holiday promotion.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Teen Cyclops is gonna have a Bad Time... Or Emma will show him what really happened and probably most of Cyclops history so Tyke can move on
    Why does Teen Cyclops look like he's well into his 30's lol.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    All superheros have that permanent adult thing going on - male and female, young and old.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Jean has that effect on men, the sow.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    A well aimed gun can kill Emma in diamond or human form. If they fought it'd just be a quickdraw between telepathy and Medusa's hair.

That could be interesting, though it'd need a great premise and team. I'd hate to see her get a solo and it just drag it's feet with mediocrity like the Marvel Now Storm solo.
    Nope the bullet has to be made of diamond. And telepathy is faster then Medusa's hair. Emma beat down Warpath easily. Warpath was created at 70 tonnes strength.

BANNED

I commissioned a friend of mine to cibi me and my partner as you-know-whos

Cibi Rule 63small.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Nope the bullet has to be made of diamond. And telepathy is faster then Medusa's hair. Emma beat down Warpath easily. Warpath was created at 70 tonnes strength.
    The diamond bullet worked on Emma because she had a broken nose in her human form, so there was a flaw that caused her to shatter. But we know when she is shattered to pieces her diamonds can be put back together. Sinister hijacked a celestial into blasting off Emma's arm (Celestial is a space god). She still continued to function with her diamond arm on the ground and they later attached it back to her. Yes Emma's diamond form is very strong, she broke Black Bolt's jaw and voice box and he is superstrong, and she fought the WW2 Hulk until he hammered her into the ground.

Then Phoenix/Jean, when she sensed Emma's mind still alive, reassembled Emma's diamonds. Emma was able to do that when Thor shattered her diamond form (she was a Phoenix 5 member then). Really as time goes by Emma fight find out she can reassemble her diamonds herself. Barring someone exploiting a flaw like her broken noise, it's taken gods to shatter her diamond form (the Celestial and the strongest Asgardian with his hammer). Emma even withstood blows from Valkyrie who hit her with a hammer, and from WW2 Hulk.

I think you mean WWHulk. And, no, I think a lot of ppl could shatter Emma. Diamonds are hard, but they are carved every day.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think you mean WWHulk. And, no, I think a lot of ppl could shatter Emma. Diamonds are hard, but they are carved every day.
    Her diamond withstood blows from WWHulk and Valkyrie, so not many people can shatter her. It's taken Thor and a celestial. Diamonds are carved every day, but clearly her diamond is harder than a real diamond, just like Colossus's steel can take more than real life steel.

Meaning the average superhuman can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post

Cibi Rule 63small.jpg
    Bald Cylcops and and mohawk Emma are supercute. Who knew that could happen?

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Diamonds are carved every day, but clearly her diamond is harder than a real diamond, just like Colossus's steel can take more than real life steel.
    Not to mention actually move around. If they were composed of actual diamond and steel they would be quite inflexible.

Comparing comic book material to real world material is generally pretty pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post

Cibi Rule 63small.jpg
    Buahahaha, love it!
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Charles Soule had a short Q&A session on twitter yesterday.

https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...14981390749696

A few IvX questions were asked, I'll quote the one below, were a few others as well.

ivxqa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Charles Soule had a short Q&A session on twitter yesterday.

https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...14981390749696

A few IvX questions were asked, I'll quote the one below, were a few others as well.

ivxqa.jpg
    frustrating

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Dunno if this was a thing back in 2010, but I just discovered the series Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man, which had some really interesting Emma Frost stuff near the end of the run. I thought Emma's first appearance was really hilarious and in character:

MA Spider-Man #53 002.jpg
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord