Page 420 of 886 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    Might be some juicy X-news coming out of Emerald City Con later today...
    So I've heard. Will definitely be keeping an eye on the live-streams. Hope Emma Frost is part of it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Might be some juicy X-news coming out of Emerald City Con later today...
    I know I cant wait, I'm patiently waiting to hear from the Marvel panel that's today

Disappointed that there not only wasn't any news about Emma but no news about X-Books at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Disappointed that there not only wasn't any news about Emma but no news about X-Books at all.
    tbh they talked about nothing wowing lol, I expected a lot more

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    tbh they talked about nothing wowing lol, I expected a lot more
    Everything they talked about was either nothing new or already speculated. Looks like my anxiety is cranked back up to 11 for IVX #6. I was hoping they were gonna announce a new X-Book with Emma but she might just become a villain again..

Everything they talked about was either nothing new or already speculated. Looks like my anxiety is cranked back up to 11 for IVX #6. I was hoping they were gonna announce a new X-Book with Emma but she might just become a villain again..
    I was waiting all day expecting something new but, I hope we at least get something by this week we are supposed to find out soon. I wonder what they talked about on the Coast2Coast Con on the marvel segment.

I could buy her being on the antihero/antivillain route but nothing more - not after she has been on the other side for longer than she was a villain.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I could buy her being on the antihero/antivillain route but nothing more - not after she has been on the other side for longer than she was a villain.
    I would like her to be with Magneto mentoring the O5.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

That's disappointing
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Emma by Kris Anka at ECCC 2017

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Emma by Kris Anka at ECCC 2017
    It would be interesting if that's a tease for how Emma will appear after Ivx since we know that the have major plans for her character after Ivx wraps up going into resurrexion and that she will not die which is great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It would be interesting if that's a tease for how Emma will appear after Ivx since we know that the have major plans for her character after Ivx wraps up going into resurrexion and that she will not die which is great.
    Yes. Emma is too good a character to kill off. I think finally Marvel remember she'd a brilliant and resourceful leader in her own right, and not just a leader because she's Cyclops girlfriend. She's shady, but so what? So is Magneto, and look at him.

Now many of the X-Men former villains have been made into anti heroes. Emma Frost, Magneto, and Sebastian Shaw.

BANNED

And then there's this...

C6RJmOuWYAA0ahV.jpg

Possible, but I don't think she will be on that team for a few reasons.

First, in the last X-Position we learned that Archangel (and Psylocke) news would be coming "very soon", whereas for Emma it was "soon", i.e. later.

Second, they have "big plans" for her and IvX would leave her in a "very different" position compared to the last few years. Even taking hyperbole into account it does not seem like being on yet another OML-helmed X-team would qualify.

And then there's this...

C6RJmOuWYAA0ahV.jpg
    Not surprised we're getting another X-Force book. Still disappointed there wasn't much Emma news from ECCC. But based on the teasers that other writers have dropped, she's going to survive IvX. She's going to have some sort of role in the X-books moving forward. Personally, I think X-Force makes sense. I can totally see her bankrolling and supporting a secret team of X-men behind the backs of the main team. She's willing to cross those lines. She's willing to be that amoral. But I can just as easily see her in some other role, depending on how IvX ends. Guess we'll find out more tomorrow.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.