Page 515 of 886 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 13279

I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet but here is a sketch of what Emma could've possibly looked like if she were in Xmen Evo, from the storyboard artists Steven E. Gordontumblr_inline_oql2y7UP0k1uz740t_540.jpg
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaTelepath View Post
    Finally have a colored cover for X-Men Blue #8. Looks spectacular. Emma is back in white! #celebate
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Love that cover! It's good seeing Emma in her classic white attire again. Granted, she looks good in pretty much anything she's wearing, but I'll always have a soft spot for the classics.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaTelepath View Post
    Finally have a colored cover for X-Men Blue #8. Looks spectacular. Emma is back in white! #celebate
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Cover overall looks great, I just hope they keep the hair diamond as well, looks blonde in that photo

Oh wow I just noticed on that cover for Xmen Blue she has blond eyebrows, I hope this gets fixed lol I'm so used to her brown brows that she looks somewhat off with blond brows
    She's A Lifebringer

Oh wow Emma in another costume for Emma in Xmen Blue #7

ajbhvbsnkskskksfn how do you get rid of attached pics I wanted to put the link instead, sorry in advance lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Diammandis; 05-27-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    She's A Lifebringer

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Oh wow Emma another costume for Emma in Xmen Blue #7

ajbhvbsnkskskksfn how do you get rid of attached pics I wanted to put the link instead, sorry in advance lol
    I actually like this sexy X. Much more than Morrison's.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I actually like this sexy X. Much more than Morrison's.
    I'm just surprised at how diff it looks from the cover we saw, it looks like a mix between her xmen the end and white queen outfits.
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

I really love that design actually.

Oh wow, this looks surprisingly good! So much better then that IvX monstrosity .

I think it would look a little better without the side skirt thing, which seems redundant with her cape, but I still like it quite a bit .

Waaaaay better then that Judge Dredd BDSM thing

wow. nice blend of Morrison and Reload. But this looks nothing like the cover. Either one of them will be the official costume or Emma is going back to wearing different outfits for different stories (Which i actually preffer)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    wow. nice blend of Morrison and Reload. But this looks nothing like the cover. Either one of them will be the official costume or Emma is going back to wearing different outfits for different stories (Which i actually preffer)
    Most likely the Adams cover is not the real one. He has a habit of just drawing whatever he wants.

Incredible Member

Well she's wearing an X so either she still considers herself an X-men or the editors do anyway. They could have done that costume without the X, but they didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Most likely the Adams cover is not the real one. He has a habit of just drawing whatever he wants.
    That's a fair point. I do like the choker though so that's a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Well she's wearing an X so either she still considers herself an X-men or the editors do anyway. They could have done that costume without the X, but they didn't
    I think that it was always the plan that Emma still considers herself an X-Man, but it's difficult to say how the others will feel about that. I figured she might get the GrrCyclops treatment for a while. Hopefully she will have some people at her corner.

BANNED

I'm not a fan of chokers, so I'm glad its not there (it was the one thing I disliked about the Cassaday costume as well).