Page 455 of 886 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 13279
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc it is. Its 2017. We dont wear underwear over our pants/tights anymore
    They can update that part of it, but keep the overall look the same.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    That's what his current costume is with a darker color scheme

I like Magneto uniform (in black and red... like Emma´s...)

What i don´t like is the horrible new (black and red ) from Emma. Even without the hideous helmet it looks tacky. So it is not a matter of colour (Magneto´s colours match... oh what a coincidence) but a matter of good taste.

Can´t we have a classy Emma for a change? Oh I do miss when she was wearing glasses...

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Didn't think they'd pick my question give how confrontational it was...but nonetheless:

http://ht.ly/4E2F30a9e3C

And the relevant excerpt:

An X-Editor recently tweeted that us Emma fans should be reading your book. Can you give some hints as to what her role would be? The end of “IvX” seems to make it undeniably clear that she’ll be an antagonist, but gods we Emma fans are hoping that was just fluke and she won’t be such a mustache twirling caricature in your book.

So, here’s the thing, Patrick. Emma will be very important to my book, but I can’t reveal much more than that. She will, though, appear as she did in her last appearance. She has definitely taken on a more villainous role at this point. Does that mean she’ll stay that way? Who knows? Maybe so, maybe not. But when she displays a change of heart, it will take a little time to get there. Stick with me.

Sounds like "We have nothing planned and what we have probably won't satisfy the fans but please buy our books". Yeah no, until I see something I like my money is staying in my wallet. No Marvel, just no.

It sounds like Marvel is reacting quickly to the backlash between this and Secret Empire. I honestly can't imagine her role in Secret Empire to be anything major. I bet its just a random one shot. And this is saying "yes. shes popular. we want to use her. we will down the line. but she won't be a hero for awhile."

I had no plans on buying Blue (or Gold), but I guess I'll wait and see reviews and what not.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Well, in the last Extraordinary X Men Old Logan was displaying a great amount of Emmaphobia...and he is very very likely to show in X Men Blue.. 2+2...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Well, in the last Extraordinary X Men Old Logan was displaying a great amount of Emmaphobia...and he is very very likely to show in X Men Blue.. 2+2...
    Emmaphobia?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Batman and Superman both wear pants,not underwear costumes.. Even they have updated to modern times. Im sure other heroes do it but that doesnt change the fact that it looks silly nowadays. Its an outdated design element from the golden age
    Give it a few years it'll be cool because it's retro and they'll bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    Didn't think they'd pick my question give how confrontational it was...but nonetheless:

http://ht.ly/4E2F30a9e3C

And the relevant excerpt:

An X-Editor recently tweeted that us Emma fans should be reading your book. Can you give some hints as to what her role would be? The end of “IvX” seems to make it undeniably clear that she’ll be an antagonist, but gods we Emma fans are hoping that was just fluke and she won’t be such a mustache twirling caricature in your book.

So, here’s the thing, Patrick. Emma will be very important to my book, but I can’t reveal much more than that. She will, though, appear as she did in her last appearance. She has definitely taken on a more villainous role at this point. Does that mean she’ll stay that way? Who knows? Maybe so, maybe not. But when she displays a change of heart, it will take a little time to get there. Stick with me.
    She will appear as she did in a previous role re a moustache twirling Villian. Additionally, he also says mthe team was given to him by the editors that's probably the biggest difference between his Uxm and this book. Don't see it lasting

Wouldn't mind seeing Emma bash teen Scott's brains in with her appearance in Blue. Never was a fan of adult Cyclops, but it's pathetic he had to die and we are left with this awful excuse of a teenage character.

I refuse to drop one scent on Marvel X-Books from here on out with what they did to Emma. Though it's not like she's done anything that noteworthy lately. The SW tie-ins were really the only great recent times for Emma fans.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing Emma bash teen Scott's brains in with her appearance in Blue. Never was a fan of adult Cyclops, but it's pathetic he had to die and we are left with this awful excuse of a teenage character.

I refuse to drop one scent on Marvel X-Books from here on out with what they did to Emma. Though it's not like she's done anything that noteworthy lately. The SW tie-ins were really the only great recent times for Emma fans.
    IDA. She did something noteworthy in IvX #1 and that definitely was a great time for her

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

IDA. She did something noteworthy in IvX #1 and that definitely was a great time for her
    Yeah, IvX #1 was an awesome issue, especially for Emma. The rest of the event went bad real quickly after that but I do still think issue one was great.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

IvX should have focused on Emma and showed how she got to where she did in IvX #6 because from #1 with no heavy presence till.#6 was bad.

Emma #1: revenge and destroy mist leaning towards the latter based on death of x.
    Emma #2,3,4,5: oh don't mind me.
    Emma #6: I'm evil, kill Inhumans muahaha.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    IvX should have focused on Emma and showed how she got to where she did in IvX #6 because from #1 with no heavy presence till.#6 was bad.

Emma #1: revenge and destroy mist leaning towards the latter based on death of x.
    Emma #2,3,4,5: oh don't mind me.
    Emma #6: I'm evil, kill Inhumans muahaha.
    I think it's made worse that Emma hasn't been a presence in X-comics from SW until Death of X, and she didn't get much development in either DoX or IvX. As bad as Avengers vs X-men was, and it was horrible, at least there was a focus on Emma and Cyclops in the lead up, and the issues themselves. It's one of the main reasons that DoX and IvX are just plain awful.