Page 741 of 886 FirstFirst ... 241641691731737738739740741742743744745751791841 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Bunn wrote that crap with SE. She's only been written like a villain in HIS book since IvX everyone else has written her sane and normal.
    The SE tie ins and IvX were the only other books under Ketchum. SE was under a different editor and JG is under Paniccia after Ketchum left. Maybe I'm being unreasonably hopeful, but if she is in a book soon I'd like to have a reason to look forward to it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    The SE tie ins and IvX were the only other books under Ketchum. SE was under a different editor and JG is under Paniccia after Ketchum left. Maybe I'm being unreasonably hopeful, but if she is in a book soon I'd like to have a reason to look forward to it.
    And I'm telling you don't get your hopes up.

If you want a good Emma story read Hopeless's Jean Grey. Bunn will give you nothing but disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by comradepitrovsky View Post
    My commission of a Emma-focused X-team came in, using the design I posted earlier in the thread. Emma, Kitty, Namor, Polaris, and Dazzler.
    I'm here for it!!! Em and Lorna!!!!!! Namorrrrrrrrrr

Kitty can choke tho.

My commission of a Emma-focused X-team came in, using the design I posted earlier in the thread. Emma, Kitty, Namor, Polaris, and Dazzler.
    This is quite delightful, IVA has a really interesting style. The only outfit I'm not big on is Polaris', but I love the rest! Very cool team lineup, for sure.

All-New Member

We know he powers to be empathy, it was shown on generation x, she's the Xavier of empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by psionic View Post
    We know he powers to be empathy, it was shown on generation x, she's the Xavier of empathy.
    Which issue was that stated in? I have read every issue, but I don't recall that and would like to reread it.

reg Cordelia.. it is explained here http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Cordelia_Frost

Having said that I am afraid I agree with Cheswick as I donīt recall any GenerationX issue where her abilities where stated or where Emma says "She is the Professor X of Empaths".. I donīt know the source of this x-men.wikia information... is it made up?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Great art, congratulations! I also like your line of X-Men White (Kitty is not really my cup of tea but I understand the dynamics and the drama of putting her and Emma in the same team)

BANNED

I'm leaving to go on a fabulous vacation for the holidays, so I wish you all a very frosty holiday and may all your best wishes for Emma Frost come true in 2018.

Enjoy your holidays and a very Emma Season

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Enjoy your holidays and a very Emma Season
    thank you

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I'm planning a X-MEN Xmas song will definitely include Emma dialogue. She's so hawt
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

In regards to the Emma-focused X-team redesign, Emma's outfit (although not battle-functional but when has that ever stopped her before lol) is FABULOUS!! The shoes, the cut of the dress, (especially around the bust & midriff) this look has me LIIIVING!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    reg Cordelia.. it is explained here http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Cordelia_Frost

Having said that I am afraid I agree with Cheswick as I donīt recall any GenerationX issue where her abilities where stated or where Emma says "She is the Professor X of Empaths".. I donīt know the source of this x-men.wikia information... is it made up?
    I actually reread all the Gen X Cordelia appearances last night after I posted (there's only 5) and it never states what her powers are. The closest thing to a power is Emma's inability to read her mind. I've always thought that maybe telepathic immunity was her power because, if it was only familial, then why wouldn't Emma just have Monet read her mind?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheswick View Post
    I actually reread all the Gen X Cordelia appearances last night after I posted (there's only 5) and it never states what her powers are. The closest thing to a power is Emma's inability to read her mind. I've always thought that maybe telepathic immunity was her power because, if it was only familial, then why wouldn't Emma just have Monet read her mind?
    I think it is also made clear she is a mutant when she talks with Shinobi Shaw wanting to become new Queen of the Hellfire Club, which is a position only for mutants. I think Shinobi may have refered to themselves as in "us mutants".
    But her powers were never mentioned.