Page 593 of 886 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 13279
    BANNED

Morrison's Emma is the defining Emma.
    I disagree.
    Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 07-26-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Emmaslaught is gonna mark Jeans forehead with the word Tramp like how Onslaught did. If there's any consolation to her mind being merged with Cyclops. I definitely think that's where the IvX costume was headed.

Yikes this thread is a mess.

But still if one good thing is coming out of this it's that this is Emma's greatest costume ever in my opinion! It's taking elements from all her best costumes and is all one.

As anti-fur as I am in real life, I must say I heavily missed the white fur cape on Emma!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Though after this arc I hope the real Emma resurfaces and knocks out whatever character this one is who is parading around as Emma.

After that she should just tell off all the X-Men and go on her own solo adventures. Would love to see her reopen Frost Industries and go back to business.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Though after this arc I hope the real Emma resurfaces and knocks out whatever character this one is who is parading around as Emma.

After that she should just tell off all the X-Men and go on her own solo adventures. Would love to see her reopen Frost Industries and go back to business.
    Agreed. If I was her and I wasn't being written by an writer who's been editorially mandated to crap all over me...I"d say 'so long X-Men. I'm off to my own private tropical island and will be far away from this hot mess'.

Amazing Member

My Emma pain gets worse everytime I see her. I mean I love Scott and Emma together, just not like this. Emma's individuality is part of why I thought their relationship was so interesting and fun. But its really messed up now that Emma's being portrayed as a madwoman who can't get over Scott's death. I don't even know what to call this.
    Bunn did say things needed to get worse before they get better so hopefully this is rock bottom for her.

Me @ Emma rn:
    C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by VNCTG View Post
    My Emma pain gets worse everytime I see her. I mean I love Scott and Emma together, just not like this. Emma's individuality is part of why I thought their relationship was so interesting and fun. But its really messed up now that Emma's being portrayed as a madwoman who can't get over Scott's death. I don't even know what to call this.
    Bunn did say things needed to get worse before they get better so hopefully this is rock bottom for her.

Me @ Emma rn:
    C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg
    Its either called **** or bullshit, but they're interchangeable.

BANNED

Lovely!! My sweet Queen.

by J. G. Jones

by Aype Beven

by sakimichan on DeviantArt

[QUOTE=VNCTG;2973548]Bunn did say things needed to get worse before they get better so hopefully this is rock bottom for her.
    QUOTE]

Lol sounds like he really has a big plan for Emma (we all know he doesn't), but the truth is even if he does, there's no enough issues for it.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Me @ Emma rn:
    C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg
    I feel you. I love Scott and Emma together too but there are so many better ways of showing that she's still affected by his death, like having her look at a photo of the two of them together and then going into her diamond form to cut her emotions off. A quick thing that takes a few panels, done and dusted. But that would require mature writing from people who actually understand how adult relationships work. What we seem to have got stuck with instead is Fatal Attraction with Nazis.

All-New Member

This will be your emma book they said... emma is not a villain, wait and see it should be fun they said... now I can't believe I put trust in those words... at least I can save my money on jean grey solo thanks to marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by pamp View Post
    This will be your emma book they said... emma is not a villain, wait and see it should be fun they said... now I can't believe I put trust in those words... at least I can save my money on jean grey solo thanks to marvel.
    I remember when they said that about IvX as well...

[QUOTE=airdreams;2973933]
    QUOTE]

Lol sounds like he really has a big plan for Emma (we all know he doesn't), but the truth is even if he does, there's no enough issues for it.
    I saw this too. And that leads me to believe there is a plan for her. And I don't think that plan involves making her a total villain. Now I could be wrong about that, but given Emma's history, it's just makes no sense to do something that bland. I think it's more likely we'll see Emma cross a few lines, but then step back. She has done that before. The fact she will cross those lines and still come back is part of what makes her a great character. So while it may seem bleak now, I would urge Emma fans to take a deep breath and stay calm. This too shall pass.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Wow they sure have Emma obsessed. I was under the impression that they were going to have her brainwash Young Scott into being his older counterpart and take his place by her side

BANNED

inb4 Scott becomes her boy toy.