Page 396 of 886 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13279
    BANNED

So I've been playing a ton of Marvel Heroes 2016 lately, and I bought Emma...and have not looked back. She's SO MUCH FUN, and so sassy!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    So I've been playing a ton of Marvel Heroes 2016 lately, and I bought Emma...and have not looked back. She's SO MUCH FUN, and so sassy!
    Which skin? I have to admit, I enjoy Marvel Heroes, but don't love the grinding of it, so I play really infrequently. I started with Black Widow, but am hoping to get Emma sometime - is she still purchaseable with Eternity Splinters, or only with real world money?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Which skin? I have to admit, I enjoy Marvel Heroes, but don't love the grinding of it, so I play really infrequently. I started with Black Widow, but am hoping to get Emma sometime - is she still purchaseable with Eternity Splinters, or only with real world money?
    You can get her with Eternity Splinters, but I shelled out my own money because, well, it's friggin' Emma. And I'm using her default skin, but I'll be picking up her Phoenix skin. I also am rocking an item that gives me Cyclops as a permanent ally, plus I have Magik as my team-up hero, plus whatever I'm mind-controlling at any given moment, PLUS Magik summons demons... it's weird to play a tank-y character with so many summons, but it works for me!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    How did that thread work? Or was it multiple ones?

Why not start your own? I'll happily support Emma in it...
    It was the X awards of the year, master of Sound usually was the one to make it

You know why I don't think Emma is acting crazy right now? She didn't kill Black Bolt, and she totally had the means, motive AND opportunity.
    Yea, either Emma was restrained enough to not kill Black Blot or she bellieved that keeping him alive was useful for her following plans, she's not acting crazy at all. But considering the conversation between her and the Cuckoos, it seems that she actually confused the reality with her own psychic projection - she did believe BB killed Scott...
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    The recent preview catalogue had a thumb of this cover by Stéphane Roux, for All-New X-Men #18. Thought you guys would appreciate it.

Thanks!

You're about a month late - we started "worrying" about this cover when last months solicitations were released - but it surely deserves a second look.

Much better interpretation of the black costume than the IvX #6 cover, that's for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Yea, either Emma was restrained enough to not kill Black Blot or she bellieved that keeping him alive was useful for her following plans, she's not acting crazy at all. But considering the conversation between her and the Cuckoos, it seems that she actually confused the reality with her own psychic projection - she did believe BB killed Scott...
    Or she's just selling the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    It was the X awards of the year, master of Sound usually was the one to make it
    Don't let WBE hear you say that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Thanks!

You're about a month late - we started "worrying" about this cover when last months solicitations were released - but it surely deserves a second look.

Much better interpretation of the black costume than the IvX #6 cover, that's for sure.
    Teen Cyclops is gonna have a Bad Time... Or Emma will show him what really happened and probably most of Cyclops history so Tyke can move on

Or she's just selling the lie.
    Perhaps, but I think it's absolutely unnecessary lying to people who already know the truth, because the lies will do nothing but push potential associates away to the opposite side. Emma knew the girls knew the truth.

btw I guess the Cuckoos will play key roles in IvX...
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

You can get her with Eternity Splinters, but I shelled out my own money because, well, it's friggin' Emma. And I'm using her default skin, but I'll be picking up her Phoenix skin. I also am rocking an item that gives me Cyclops as a permanent ally, plus I have Magik as my team-up hero, plus whatever I'm mind-controlling at any given moment, PLUS Magik summons demons... it's weird to play a tank-y character with so many summons, but it works for me!
    Nice! I suppose I should go back to MH and see if I can grind enough Splinters for Ems.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

BANNED

Nice! I suppose I should go back to MH and see if I can grind enough Splinters for Ems.
    You should! I was sold on Emma when I walked past Gambit and she told him that she was sure that he's a hit with the ladies in the trailer park. I was DYING, lol.

You should! I was sold on Emma when I walked past Gambit and she told him that she was sure that he's a hit with the ladies in the trailer park. I was DYING, lol.
    Ahahahahaha, that's so perfectly Emma! What's the item that lets you have Cyke as a permanent ally? Is it a random drop?

BANNED

Ahahahahaha, that's so perfectly Emma! What's the item that lets you have Cyke as a permanent ally? Is it a random drop?
    It was, yeah. It's a Unique that is just for Emma. There's a holiday promotion right now that gives a pretty damn good chance for Uniques to drop, that's how I got it...hell, I actually have 4 out of 5 slots as Uniques JUST from this promotion. So now I'm rocking the Gen-X boots, the Phoenix harness, the Dark X-Men jacket, and this item. It's good to be the queen!

It was, yeah. It's a Unique that is just for Emma. There's a holiday promotion right now that gives a pretty damn good chance for Uniques to drop, that's how I got it...hell, I actually have 4 out of 5 slots as Uniques JUST from this promotion. So now I'm rocking the Gen-X boots, the Phoenix harness, the Dark X-Men jacket, and this item. It's good to be the queen!
    Nice! If I played more, I might drop the money just for this stuff! But since I only play a few times a year, prob not.