Page 424 of 886 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 13279
    Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe8 View Post
    you don't want to know... just skimmed through it in my lcs and just bursted out laughing
    Still not as bad as civil war ii.

Quote Originally Posted by iByakuya View Post
    Welp

I... rather like that outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Furious(?) Frost Fans.

I beseech you and your grace! Bestow upon those of us who must wait 8+ hours, the knowledge/facts/details of which you find yourself afflicted!!!

Humbly,
    ME
    This includes everything you need to know.

Needless to say, this was extremely disappointing.

Don't really see myself wanting to read anymore about whatever they turned Emma Frost into here unless Marvel decides to fix this at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Me too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    I believe that Emma Frost can make any outfit look good. No exceptions.

I think this might even hit at Emma's future role. She's basically alienated everyone in the X-men. There's no way she's going to be able to work with them. There's no way they'll trust her either. She'll either have to win back that trust or fight them. I think for the time being, she'll fight them. I can see her leading a new version of the Brotherhood of Mutants. I can see her opposing the X-men, seeking to carry out the revolution that Cyclops never got to finish. She made clear in IvX that she believes she's doing what Cyclops would've wanted. She sees it as an act of love. In that sense, I don't think it's right to say that Emma has gone crazy. She's definitely not crazy. However, I do think she's in a very vulnerable state of mind, one that will make her an enemy of the X-men for a while. But because she's not crazy, I do think that at some point, she'll reunite with them. I don't see Emma being an enemy of the X-men forever. That will change. It's just a matter of time and story.

At the very least, I hope that costume becomes a costume on Marvel Heroes.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Emma's reaction to all the X-Men, Inhumans and Marvel writers and editorial office:

I am absolutely done with current Marvel. Good bloody riddance.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

I'll hold you to that vow.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Even the new outfit is shitty. A bad day for Emma fans.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Even the new outfit is shitty. A bad day for Emma fans.
    I like the new out fit and don't mind her becoming a "villain" again.

Remember according to Marvel being a "hero" means being an elitist xenophobic self absorbed sociopath who allows genocide to occur by accident!

I predict:
    5 or years of Emma being a likeable badass villain, then a few years on a dark XMen team like XForce, and then she rejoins the XMen main.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Just finished the issue...does Marvel actually think Medusais heroic? I just hope Emma has a writer who has plans for her. I think this could be an interesting direction as long as they actually follow up on it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

I'd like to think 'well, if they forgave Wanda for all that bullshit'.

But then I thought, but Wanda is a frakking Mary Sue that everyone loves.

I'm just so sick of this war on confident, sexually forward women in fandom. It's like I guess fickle new readers like America Chavez, Ms. Marvel and Kate-Hawkeye (which are all fine and dandy)...but I guess that means there's no longer any room for diversity for who can be a heroic female. Like you only can be this kind of Mary Sue (the website) or tumblflower favorite, otherwise forget it.

The only reason I keep reading some of Marvel books was Emma, she's the one who actually got me into Marvel's comics. After this I actually lost the little respect left I had for the company, now I have no reason to keep reading their shitty comics and I'm just glad I wasn't buying them from some time now, I'm glad I stopped wasting money on their crappy material.

Man, this was even worst than AvX and that's already saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    The only reason I keep reading some of Marvel books was Emma, she's the one who actually got me into Marvel's comics. After this I actually lost the little respect left I had for the company, now I have no reason to keep reading their shitty comics and I'm just glad I wasn't buying them from some time now, I'm glad I stopped wasting money on their crappy material.

Man, this was even worst than AvX and that's already saying much.
    I feel you. Cyclops and Emma (as individual characters, not just as a couple) were the main reason I kept reading. With Scott villified and dead, Emma was the only reason I had to keep reading but if this is how they're going to treat her character then I don't know that I want to continue. I might keep an eye on the scans when they pop up in case a writer comes along who can actually sort this mess out but I sure as hell won't be giving Marvel any more money until they start treating the characters with a little respect again.

Today is International Women's Day...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Today is International Women's Day...
    This makes it even worse.

Emma lost her mind because she lost the man she loved. Her characterisation was so stupid, so weak.