Page 722 of 886 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772822 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 13279
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    How would you Emma experts rank her hand to hand skills? What's a good issue of her doing some good fighting? I feel like reading about her a little bit more
    I think X-members at least know how to throw a punch and kick properly. They always train in the danger room and I can see Cyclops or Wolverine teaching them a few things in fighting/self defense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I think X-members at least know how to throw a punch and kick properly. They always train in the danger room and I can see Cyclops or Wolverine teaching them a few things in fighting/self defense.
    She physically fought with Danger in Astonshing

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    She physically fought with Danger in Astonshing
    She went head to head with World Breaker Hulk.

Emmas not really a "fighter", shes mostly just a brawler as she doesn't have any notable h2h feats

Overall id probably rank Emma at a 3 in h2h skills
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

I haven't really read much of the comics since 2011 but I was wondering, do the Stepford Cuckoos acknowledge Emma as their biological mother (have they ever called her mom recently, even sarcastically?) & ever since the events of Warsong, has their relationship improved at all or do they still blame her for Sophie & Esme's deaths?

Spectacular Member comradepitrovsky's Avatar

Does anyone know the issue numbers for the appearance of Emma as the 'White Knight' in the Watcher's vision?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I haven't really read much of the comics since 2011 but I was wondering, do the Stepford Cuckoos acknowledge Emma as their biological mother (have they ever called her mom recently, even sarcastically?) & ever since the events of Warsong, has their relationship improved at all or do they still blame her for Sophie & Esme's deaths?
    Yes they have called her mom. Sometimes with affection and sometimes sarcastically.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Banshee isn't back because of Necrosha. He was resurrected (with Daken and the Grim Reaper) by the Apocalypse Twins in Remenders Uncanny Avengers

Tarot appeared alive last year in Spiderman/Deadpool 11, it may not be canon because it was a fill in issue written by Penn from Penn & Teller, and he just wanted to use a cards related character. But I guess it can be canon if they want to.
    She was completely out of character, behaving like a Spiderman z list villain, but I guess it can be explained as crazyness from dying and resurrecting so many times

She was resurrected because of Necrosha, and some of those characters like Teenage Negasonic Warhead stayed alive. So yeah, I'd say it's Canon.

BANNED

Emma has good hand to hand combat skills. I wouldn't say the best, but far better than average. We saw her train a lot in Gen X before she gained the diamond form, and clearly she would have continued training afterwards.

Spectacular Member comradepitrovsky's Avatar

I just got art commissioned for a redesigned X-Team, and I thought I’d share Emma’s look...
    6A36044A-0F8D-473A-8D92-B04111C895A8.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She was resurrected because of Necrosha, and some of those characters like Teenage Negasonic Warhead stayed alive. So yeah, I'd say it's Canon.
    I think she has fought the New Mutants as a techno zombie, like she was during Necrosha, once after that event was over, and rather recently like 2013 2014, at the end of the last New Mutants run, but it may have been a "prevented future" so it didnt get to actually happen. it didnt make a lot of sense.

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comradepitrovsky View Post
    I just got art commissioned for a redesigned X-Team, and I thought I’d share Emma’s look...
    So good!! Love it!
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comradepitrovsky View Post
    Adorable.

BANNED