Page 669 of 886 FirstFirst ... 169569619659665666667668669670671672673679719769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Lol when is the announcement?
    I believe the X-Panel starts at 6:30.

I have like negative -1,000,000 expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    I believe the X-Panel starts at 6:30.

I have like negative -1,000,000 expectations.
    Any idea where we can find coverage on this? It would be great if it was recorded.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    In an unrelated note...

who's ready for some non/bad Emma news from NYCC?! ; ;
    OMG, I'm afraid. :/

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/10...x-mens-legacy/
    Kinda wanna cry, kinda wanna die

As for other breadcrumbs: there are no current plans to resurrect “old” Cyclops, Axel Alonso can’t stand Cannonball, and don’t expect Emma Frost to land back on the side of the angels anytime soon.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

As for other breadcrumbs: there are no current plans to resurrect “old” Cyclops, Axel Alonso can’t stand Cannonball, and don’t expect Emma Frost to land back on the side of the angels anytime soon.
    It's so frustrating. They have already destroyed Cyclops. I'm scared for Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Jesus Christ. Can we just get some fresh blood in there?
    This also guarantees that I don't pick up any of the box she's in until they stop with this crap.
    Although the live update Newsrama didn't mention anything about Emma on there other than the Jean Artist. So maybe there's hope?
    Last edited by RAWRlrus; 10-06-2017 at 10:40 PM.

That sounds awful. They need to clean house with the writers too.

Maybe they will stop shitting on her when Rightclops returns
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

They won't the idea that she's a villian and then she barely gets any development is ridiculous. She's practically comatose in the Jean arc

I was at that panel for the X-men. I thought it was a great panel and they definitely went out of their way to hype up the next couple issues of Jean Grey. They made clear that if you’re a fan of the Grant Morrison era, you’ll appreciate what happens here.

Also, as one last anecdote that I didn’t see mentioned, there was a point towards the end where Matthew Rosenberg, who’s writing Phoenix Resurrection, said that he feels Emma Frost is at her best when she’s being “bad.” Now if you were there and heard how he said it, you wouldn’t get the impression that he meant “evil.” I think he and the rest of the people at that panel agreed that Emma, by nature, isn’t an wholly good person who will be as noble or pure as Storm or Jean Grey. But she’s not the kind of person who will be as evil as the Red Skull either. So I think that should give some comfort to Emma fans that Marvel isn’t going to completely vilify her.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I was at that panel for the X-men. I thought it was a great panel and they definitely went out of their way to hype up the next couple issues of Jean Grey. They made clear that if you’re a fan of the Grant Morrison era, you’ll appreciate what happens here.

Also, as one last anecdote that I didn’t see mentioned, there was a point towards the end where Matthew Rosenberg, who’s writing Phoenix Resurrection, said that he feels Emma Frost is at her best when she’s being “bad.” Now if you were there and heard how he said it, you wouldn’t get the impression that he meant “evil.” I think he and the rest of the people at that panel agreed that Emma, by nature, isn’t an wholly good person who will be as noble or pure as Storm or Jean Grey. But she’s not the kind of person who will be as evil as the Red Skull either. So I think that should give some comfort to Emma fans that Marvel isn’t going to completely vilify her.
    Bullshit, marvel doesn't even care enough to give her panel time. Particularly as a character who does not appear in a weekly book. Finally the only villain they have written hr ss is a complete useless and incompetent villian. It's nonsense.

Emma fans should absolutely not pre-order books.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-07-2017 at 06:18 AM.

I'm sorry for Emma but it's not something new. The plans for Emma have not changed however it was clear that writers and editors know what fans want or think and if there is a high demand things can change including the return of Cyclops.

See how X-office has treated Emmain recent years and we shouldn't have been surprised now.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

That absolutely doesn't give any comfort. She isn't at her best as a villain. But apparently everyone touching an X-book doesn't realize that. If anything, that just shows they need an new X-office who at least understands the character and is willing to retcon everything this X-office has done out of existence.

All-New Member

said that he feels Emma Frost is at her best when she’s being “bad.”
    Well good bye Mr Rosenberg.
    So she is a villain in Phoenix Resurrection too I guess.