Page 10 of 886 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Both, very nice! Are these cover images, or from something else?

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Both picture are beautiful. I love the first one very much. My only issue. They make Emma look like a sweet heart. Emma should always look devious
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Any other Emma Frost fans catch Original Sin #1? She didn't show up for long, but it looks like she will have a major role in this event while the rest of the Uncanny cast stays in their respective title. I'm really hoping that this event will help do something about this whole "wanted fugitive" status that Emma and the others still have hanging over their head. I don't see why Emma should be a fugitive. She didn't kill Charles Xavier and was never accused of killing him. She did push Namor into attacking Wakanda, but nobody seems to care about that. So why is she a fugitive? One thing the Avengers have never had in any capacity is a telepath. Why not make Emma Frost their go-to telepath now that Xavier is dead? It would give Emma another role. She could still be part of the Uncanny team even. I'm just tired of this whole fugitive plot. It has gotten old and really doesn't seem to be serving the story or the characters anymore.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Any other Emma Frost fans catch Original Sin #1? She didn't show up for long, but it looks like she will have a major role in this event while the rest of the Uncanny cast stays in their respective title. I'm really hoping that this event will help do something about this whole "wanted fugitive" status that Emma and the others still have hanging over their head. I don't see why Emma should be a fugitive. She didn't kill Charles Xavier and was never accused of killing him. She did push Namor into attacking Wakanda, but nobody seems to care about that. So why is she a fugitive? One thing the Avengers have never had in any capacity is a telepath. Why not make Emma Frost their go-to telepath now that Xavier is dead? It would give Emma another role. She could still be part of the Uncanny team even. I'm just tired of this whole fugitive plot. It has gotten old and really doesn't seem to be serving the story or the characters anymore.
    Emma is a fugitive because she escaped from jail, the charges she had were never said though.
    I doubt that Emma will want to be the Avenger's go-to telepath, when the Avengers faced the UXM the one that confronted the Avengers for all they had done was Emma, not Cyclops, she was quite angry at them, and making Wolverine an Avenger started ruining him, I will hate if they do the same to Emma, she deserves better
    What her role will be in Original sin intrigues me, she doesn't have her tp without the cuckoos, and they are not with her

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post

Beatiful art. Many thanks!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    She is one of the "main" cast for the event, so she will definitely be a notable part of it.

If anything happens with the fugitive stuff, it will be handled in Uncanny. If you are tired of that, you may get lucky in the upcoming months. The main plotline involving the shield stuff appears to be the key of this current arc, and is followed by the the last will and testament of Charles Xavier, which is supposed to have a massive effect on the x-branch and shake things up. That doesn't necessarily mean it will go away, but at least they are finally digging into the issue instead of treading water.

As for her personal status, even if you ignore her own stuff, shes still on the hook. If Cyke is considered a bad guy, and shes with him, then at the very least shes an accomplice.

One thing I agree with is Emma could use some branching out. Be it x-books or something else, they should split her from Cyke for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Emma is a fugitive because she escaped from jail, the charges she had were never said though.
    I doubt that Emma will want to be the Avenger's go-to telepath, when the Avengers faced the UXM the one that confronted the Avengers for all they had done was Emma, not Cyclops, she was quite angry at them, and making Wolverine an Avenger started ruining him, I will hate if they do the same to Emma, she deserves better
    What her role will be in Original sin intrigues me, she doesn't have her tp without the cuckoos, and they are not with her
    I agree. IŽd love to see Emma as an Avenger. And so did C America:

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I said that I would hate it, Emma hates the Avengers and the Avengers are bad for any mutant, just think about the mutants that are/were avengers, Wanda, Pietro, Beast, Wolverine, they had all harmed mutantkind or the universe itself, Pietro has a long list of crimes, but he is not that bad, Wolverine is the cause of AvX and wanted to kill Hope, Beast has endangered the universe itself to try to screw with Cyclops, Wanda is the biggest monster in Earth, and is easily in the top 10 in the universe, Rogue and Havok had been Avengers for about a year and Rogue got killed and completely ooc, Havok is now hated by lots of X-men fans, I don't want Emma anywhere near that mess

Ultimate Member

Wolverine wasn't the cause of AVX at all. In fact, he warned Cap that Cyclops wouldn't give up Hope without a fight. And then Cap stupidly ignored his advice and tried to give Scott an ultimatum anyway. As for the "trying to kill Hope" thing, she asked him previously to kill her if she ever became a threat. And Wanda the biggest monster on Earth, yeah not even close. Red Skull, Kang, Ultron, Mephisto, etc. There are many characters above her, and they don't have the excuse of having issues with mental stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Wolverine wasn't the cause of AVX at all. In fact, he warned Cap that Cyclops wouldn't give up Hope without a fight. And then Cap stupidly ignored his advice and tried to give Scott an ultimatum anyway. As for the "trying to kill Hope" thing, she asked him previously to kill her if she ever became a threat. And Wanda the biggest monster on Earth, yeah not even close. Red Skull, Kang, Ultron, Mephisto, etc. There are many characters above her, and they don't have the excuse of having issues with mental stability.
    Wolverine was not the only reason, I give you that, but he is one of the main reasons, he is the one that told Cap that Cyclops was going to have an agenda with the Phoenix, instead of telling him what he knew about Hope, and since the start of the fight he had been trying to kill the X-men, even the JGS members joined against him before the Phoenix went out of control, he and Cap were the ones responsible for making the P5 loose control over the Phoenix when they went to Utopia and started attacking the NXM in order to take Hope, even Beast said that that was a bad idea, when someone like Beast, who is wiling to put the whole universe in danger to try to screw with someone thinks that you are going to far, it means that you have gone way too far. And still, even accepting the pact with Hope was insane, and he should have known better, he knew that the Phoenix only goes mad when he is messed with, it doesn't go mad on its own, he should have told Hope that he wasn't going to kill her, if he had done that the Phoenix would have destroyed the world
    Only Red Skull is from Earth and alive (Ultron is dead, Kang is from the future, and he isn't on the present, and Mephisto is from his dimension) but he still hasn't managed to almost wipe out a race across the multiverse and kill millions of people across it (if not more, depending on the size of the multiverse, going by the amount of people Xavier from Pak's Astonishing X-men run killed we can theorize that is almost infinite, I don't remember if it has been clarified before, but at least he had killed a couple of thousands of Cyclops,), going by the death count Wanda is way ahead of him, and he leaves him standing like a 5 years old when it comes to committing genocides

But enough of arguing about AvX, it will be endless and this is Emma thread, so, Emma should never be an Avenger, they are beneath her, if she is anything else than an X-men she needs to be the headmaster of her own school, she was awesome at it and she needs to get at it again, when the revolution ends and they are no longer fugitives I expect to see a new academy X book, Emma deserves her own book, and that would be better than a solo IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Both, very nice! Are these cover images, or from something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Both picture are beautiful. I love the first one very much. My only issue. They make Emma look like a sweet heart. Emma should always look devious
    Like the drawing posted by Tenebrae on page 9 (thanks for posting btw, never tried of seeing it!), those are used on Emma Frost cards in the a mobile game "Marvel War of Heroes" too.

btw I posted three pics on which Emma seems more devious than a "sweetheart" on page 9 (in case you didn't notice that 'cause that's the last post on the page ).
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post

Steve's opinion on Mama means naught to me. Emma will ALWAYS look out for number one. However I would truly appreciate the next Marvel Heroes book to be based on Emma's opinion. That would truly make my day. The shade alone would be glorious
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    Emma in Original Sin #1

Thank GOD!!! Someone at Marvel has the sense god gave a grapefruit!!! If you're going to strip Emma Grace Frost of her Telepathy you sure as hell better have a good reason for it and a meaningful character arc for her before quickly restoring her powers Emma Frost is her Telepathy and vice versa I'm glad that she's had it returned.

I am also glad to see Emma back to her TP and interacting with the wider Marvel Universe. The question is HOW did Emma get her TP back. My bet is on Jeen and Emma vs Charles Xavier jr. duel.