Page 106 of 886 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 13279
    Fantastic Member

Wow, Illyana looks amazing, perhaps make her torso slightly larger, but for the rest, very nice, keep practicing

Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
    Has Emma ever laughed outright like that? She looks adorable
    It's extremely rare to see Emma grinning from ear to ear like that and I find it cute.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    She must have had three glasses of Moscato.
    Hahaha, that's a good explanation, but I guess Emma actually has a hollow leg?
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

She's the awesomest of the awesomest.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    The whole UXM run, Emma has several great moments in it but so far what she has done have zero influence for where the whole run goes.
    But where is it actually going? Seems to me it has been mostly standing still the whole time. At least the issues I read.

There is the broken powers thing to be handled, new students to be collected and trained and then Cyclops making his statements on twitter. Emma seems to be relevant to all of these but the last.

Now of course the Last Will is bound to totally change the direction (maybe we will even get one) again so who can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    But where is it actually going? Seems to me it has been mostly standing still the whole time. At least the issues I read.

There is the broken powers thing to be handled, new students to be collected and trained and then Cyclops making his statements on twitter. Emma seems to be relevant to all of these but the last.

Now of course the Last Will is bound to totally change the direction (maybe we will even get one) again so who can tell.
    Emma has played a relatively big role only in 5 issues out of 24 (#2, #3, #4, #14, and #15). In other issues, she's literally done nothing but saying few meaningless lines (usually no more than 3) as wallpaper. It's getting even more disappointing when we knew that there were several writers originally intending to introduce her in their runs.

Emma has played a relatively big role only in 5 issues out of 24 (#2, #3, #4, #14, and #15). In other issues, she's literally done nothing but saying few meaningless lines (usually no more than 3) as wallpaper. It's getting even more disappointing when we knew that there were several writers originally intending to introduce her in their runs.
    Well, that doesn't seem too bad for a team book.

Cyclops, Magneto (while he was a regular), Magic, Dazzler (since she came aboard) and the new students (including the Cuckoos) also need a few panels. Not to forget antagonists like SHIELD and the villains (guess Bubblehead/Dark Beast counts as such however underwhelming he was). There was also the O5-centric BOTA that interrupted the normal run for a while.

Keep in mind that she has also had quite a few relatively big appearances in ANXM even if that is not supposed to be her home book.

I think my standard for "relatively big" is actually low: do or at least say something meaningful in the issue – her appearance matters. The girls-night-out issue (#15) is a good example: Emma, who was not the leading role in the issue, was important for the story, and other characters were all have their own moments.

I know quite well that Emma cannot, and should not be a major role in every issue, no character can, I just hope I can see that Emma can really do something in books instead of only making few snarky but meaningless comments after waiting expectantly for months.

Btw Emma's played a big role in only 2, or at most 3 (including BotA tie-ins) ANXM issues. I wouldn't expect more, though, since it's the O5 (exclusively Jeen recently) book.

I think my standard for "relatively big" is actually low: do or at least say something meaningful in the issue – her appearance matters. The girls-night-out issue (#15) is a good example: Emma, who was not the leading role in the issue, was important for the story, and other characters were all have their own moments.
    Since you keep count somewhat, have you perhaps similar numbers for the other (main) characters of the Uncanny series? If not, no big deal, it would just be interesting to see.

I would be hard-pressed myself to come up with many meaningful moments for most of its characters. I could try re-reading a few issues, but I would rather not.

Btw Emma's played a big role in only 2, or at most 3 (including BotA tie-ins) ANXM issues. I wouldn't expect more, though, since it's the O5 (exclusively Jeen recently) book.
    She had as much a role as Jeen in ANXM #30 (obviously)...

Arm gets severed. She walks it off and still finds time to be snarky. That's Emma Frost at her finest.

Also, I have something to offer all you Emma Frost fans out there. For the past several years, I've been working on my own fan fiction series called X-men Supreme. And yes, Emma Frost is a part of it. She has a somewhat different history here, as I revealed in her bio. But it's a history I made sure captured all the things that made her awesome. However, I didn't really make her a major part of an arc until recently. The current arc I've got going, which I call Prison Break, is what I've billed to be the defining story for Emma Frost in X-men Supreme. It's one I hope fans of Emma can enjoy for all the right reasons. And today, I posted the most pivotal issue concerning Emma to date. I hope Emma fans like it.

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    She had as much a role as Jeen in ANXM #30 (obviously)...
    It's included... more Emma/Jeen interactions are so needed down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Since you keep count somewhat, have you perhaps similar numbers for the other (main) characters of the Uncanny series? If not, no big deal, it would just be interesting to see.
    If my memory serves, Magik has been major role in at least 9 issues out of 24, issue 5, 6 and 7 are actually Illyana's own story, her interactions with Kitty are always the highlights of the books, and the most important thing: she's never been as wallpaper-ish in the run as Emma, her appearances do matter, especially in battle scenes, with her boosted powers. I do hope to see more of Yana's moments.

Look What I found, Emma and Bruce Way had a fling

I don't know from where is this scan, but it looks like it was around Gen X time.

She was so awesome and bad-ass in that arc.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Arm gets severed. She walks it off and still finds time to be snarky. That's Emma Frost at her finest.

Also, I have something to offer all you Emma Frost fans out there. For the past several years, I've been working on my own fan fiction series called X-men Supreme. And yes, Emma Frost is a part of it. She has a somewhat different history here, as I revealed in her bio. But it's a history I made sure captured all the things that made her awesome. However, I didn't really make her a major part of an arc until recently. The current arc I've got going, which I call Prison Break, is what I've billed to be the defining story for Emma Frost in X-men Supreme. It's one I hope fans of Emma can enjoy for all the right reasons. And today, I posted the most pivotal issue concerning Emma to date. I hope Emma fans like it.

I'm gonna make sure to check it out later.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    Look What I found, Emma and Bruce Way had a fling

I don't know from where is this scan, but it looks like it was around Gen X time.
    It's from X-Men Unlimited v1 34, that guy was named Bruce Gotham lololol.

White Queen & Dark Knight!

It's from X-Men Unlimited v1 34, that guy was named Bruce Gotham lololol.

White Queen & Dark Knight!
    Thank you! .... I've never read the first volume of X-men Unlimited series.

Emma and her old Hobbies.... Which would be the ship name, White Knight or Bremma? haha