Page 11 of 886 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Steve's opinion on Mama means naught to me. Emma will ALWAYS look out for number one. However I would truly appreciate the next Marvel Heroes book to be based on Emma's opinion. That would truly make my day. The shade alone would be glorious
    So if joining the Avengers it means Emma will go after Steve? or Tony? or Thor? not Cannonball for sure ;P
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Like the drawing posted by Tenebrae on page 9 (thanks for posting btw, never tried of seeing it!), those are used on Emma Frost cards in the a mobile game "Marvel War of Heroes" too.

btw I posted three pics on which Emma seems more devious than a "sweetheart" on page 9 (in case you didn't notice that 'cause that's the last post on the page ).
    I looked on page 9. Those are interesting pics... but I liked the more recent ones you posted more.

Is the game where these came from, a fun game? Is it very complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Thank GOD!!! Someone at Marvel has the sense god gave a grapefruit!!! If you're going to strip Emma Grace Frost of her Telepathy you sure as hell better have a good reason for it and a meaningful character arc for her before quickly restoring her powers Emma Frost is her Telepathy and vice versa I'm glad that she's had it returned.
    How much do you wanna bet that is just intro blurb ?, like "Cyclops—Scott Summers. Leader of the X-Men. Owner of a jetpack."
    Unless jean is duct taped to her back, i think is just that organic diamond doesnt have the same ring to it; after all, moon knight's says "possibly" psychotic.

Beatiful Emma art by Arthur Adams in Original Sin #3

and more in detail:

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    How much do you wanna bet that is just intro blurb ?, like "Cyclops—Scott Summers. Leader of the X-Men. Owner of a jetpack."
    Unless jean is duct taped to her back, i think is just that organic diamond doesnt have the same ring to it; after all, moon knight's says "possibly" psychotic.
    It better not be the idea of her losing her Tp was novel at first but then it went no where and besides that even, no one else seems to be cut off from their abilities to the same level as Emma so it's well about time her Tp was restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I looked on page 9. Those are interesting pics... but I liked the more recent ones you posted more.

Is the game where these came from, a fun game? Is it very complicated?
    Yeah those drawings are all used on playable cards in this mobile card battle game. I've not played the game yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Beatiful Emma art by Arthur Adams in Original Sin #3

Love this cover!
    Last edited by airdreams; 05-09-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

I've never been a big Avengers fan but I have no problem with Emma joining them today. I mean, how "bad" could it be? We've already had Bendis's BS, we've seen the worst.

Btw, an intereting moment in No More Humans.
    Last edited by airdreams; 05-09-2014 at 11:29 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I've never been a big Avengers fan but I have no problem with Emma joining them today. I mean, how "bad" could it be? We've already had Bendis's BS, we've seen the worst.

Btw, an intereting moment in No More Humans.
    All "No more humans" through Emma and Scott were displayed as a couple. Here you can see how when in danger they look to each other. They were standing together in every panel. And as usua Emma TP was unclearly portrayed as hers or as Jeens... It was also nice to see Emma and Jeen teaming up and how Emma looked after Jeen. I think they will develope an interesting relationship.

I wasn't a big fan of No More Humans, Emma's lack of telepathy is really hindering the character and it doesn't seem like Bendis is going anywhere with it. The Scott/Emma thing was a bit weird.

I think Carey hasn't kept up with what's been happening in the X-verse cause his Beast was way, way off.

The page after that one is the one shippers will really like imo.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I wasn't a big fan of No More Humans, Emma's lack of telepathy is really hindering the character and it doesn't seem like Bendis is going anywhere with it. The Scott/Emma thing was a bit weird.

I think Carey hasn't kept up with what's been happening in the X-verse cause his Beast was way, way off.
    It actually looked as they were together...

Are they preparing us for a come back?

On the other hand I really liked Emma and Jean. I think she will be a fine mentor for her and Jean will help her having her full TP back.. as things are now it is rather confusing and it is taking the character nowhere

Last edited by darkalamator; 05-10-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Emma was kind of useless in the fight too, like she's been in every fight since she lost her powers. Diamond Form is more protective then offensive. The most she did in that fight was piggy back on Jean to broadcast a global telepathic message.

Also Mastermind was the only psychic on the Brotherhood and the X-Men had Rachel, Psylocke & Jean Grey. That Brotherhood shouldn't have lasted two minutes.

A depowered Magneto taking out Storm was just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma was kind of useless in the fight too, like she's been in every fight since she lost her powers. Diamond Form is more protective then offensive. The most she did in that fight was piggy back on Jean to broadcast a global telepathic message.

Also Mastermind was the only psychic on the Brotherhood and the X-Men had Rachel, Psylocke & Jean Grey. That Brotherhood shouldn't have lasted two minutes.

A depowered Magneto taking out Storm was just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    On the other hand I really liked Emma and Jean. I think she will be a fine mentor for her and Jean will help her having her full TP back.. as things are now it is rather confusing and it is taking the character nowhere

Thank-you for posting that. I really look forward to reading "No More Humans," since Carey is a writer I have immense respect for and his Emma is flawless. I am glad to hear that her and Jeen get along well (She will do anything for her students) and that there wasn't any negative feelings between her and Scott.

Carey needs to jump on Uncanny now!