Page 115 of 886 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 13279

From the page shown it seems like they are going somewhere, maybe space? And Iceman doesn't want to go with "that guy".

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    She's a damn fine teacher and I kinda miss that she doesn't do more of it these days. Or that it isn't shown on panel.
    That's a lazy explanation of writers, things happening off-panel are meaningless for readers after all, but hell, I do believe that's the reason Bendis would give us.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    That's a lazy explanation of writers, things happening off-panel are meaningless for readers after all, but hell, I do believe that's the reason Bendis would give us.
    Yip, I have to agree with you, sounds like a Bendis explanation.

Perfect...Thanks for sharing airdreams!

I think people tend to forget Emma's Snow Valley years, but they were some of her best.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    I always thought that would be Paige who would stand up for Emma, but it cold be also Jubilee.
    Monet used to be Emma's girl, so I'd like to see her stand up for Emma. Or Hellion. Again they argued, but she was always there for him when he asked.

Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 08-25-2014 at 02:25 AM.

They rarely saw eye to eye but Hellion was one of Emma's favorite students and he did respect her. Now he seems to be forgotten completely. Actually most of Emma's former students are...

They rarely saw eye to eye but Hellion was one of Emma's favorite students and he did respect her. Now he seems to be forgotten completely. Actually most of Emma's former students are...
    Yeah, it's sad..Quire seems to dominate WatXM, so there's so little space for the others. Would love some Hellion/Emma interaction. They play off each other so well as characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Yeah, it's sad..Quire seems to dominate WatXM, so there's so little space for the others. Would love some Hellion/Emma interaction. They play off each other so well as characters.
    I miss their interaction so much...

Fantastic Member

Julian's personality is a weak copy of Emma's with little of her depth and none of her charisma, intelligence or diamond-hard spine. I do think however that she is secretly his role model and mother figure.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

What's really weird is that Emma has almost certainly taught more students at this point than anyone else, including Xavier. Remember how Warpath was one of her original students? And how she mentored the New Mutants after they were all janked up by the Beyonder? And, of course, Generation X? And the New X-Men, most of them since way before M-Day and all of them after? And the Lights, whether they liked it or not? Add in the new kids and that's a lot of mutants Mama's mentored over the years. How does that never come up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Summers View Post
    What's really weird is that Emma has almost certainly taught more students at this point than anyone else, including Xavier. Remember how Warpath was one of her original students? And how she mentored the New Mutants after they were all janked up by the Beyonder? And, of course, Generation X? And the New X-Men, most of them since way before M-Day and all of them after? And the Lights, whether they liked it or not? Add in the new kids and that's a lot of mutants Mama's mentored over the years. How does that never come up?
    Emma had humans at her school before Xavier.

It would be interesting to see how Emma's total number of students compares to Xavier's.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma had humans at her school before Xavier.
    She even had her own students living among them and attending regular classes with them. It's almost like she expected her mutant kids to have to one day live alongside non-mutant people and NOT on some secluded compound in upstate New York exclusively with other mutants of similar philosophical views. Weird.
    Last edited by Ruby Summers; 08-25-2014 at 02:01 PM.

I don't know. I find the whole thing puzzling myself. Maybe some writers think it makes her seem too soft or somthing? They prefer the hardcore, temptress side of Emma.

I like my Emma well rounded -the equal of any man and leading her students, while still being a sexy vixen. To me she's more interesting when all parts of her unique personality is incorporated.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 08-25-2014 at 01:56 PM.