Page 2 of 886 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Emma can't hate Jeen that much, she gave her like a grand with no hesitation.

And I'm not really expecting much from this training thing except it being mentioned every now and then and mostly happening off panel. I guess it's good that they acknowledge that Jeen should be training with an actual experienced telepath, even though Rachel totally got shafted here.

Any Original Sin news or pages? I really want to know how Emma gets drafted.

Maybe. Maybe not. Here's hoping the Emma / Jeen work gets a full issue treatment like they have Emma working with Deeds. I've always loved her in mentor role!

It's so funny that Emma playing the mentor role was the thing I hoped to see the most before but now when this really gonna happen, I feel mixed. Perhaps that's because I expect for nothing from Bendis's Emma...

Wondering how and why Scott and Kitty reached the consensus that Emma would be a great mentor for Jeen.

No any Original Sin news yet but we'll see Carey's No More Humans" next week, can't wait!

BANNED

Doubt it. I'm guessing because kitty burned her bridges at the JGS she has little to no options.

Dear lord is Uncanny X-men painfully unfulfilling to read. And yet, the only place to catch a glimpse of the delightful Emma Frost. Regardless, I pledge fealty to this thread, and hope that both Ms Frost's current woeful attire and her directionless state of being change soon, and I can actually enjoy the character again <3

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post

No any Original Sin news yet but we'll see Carey's No More Humans" next week, can't wait!
    Ah, I forgot that was going to be upon us so soon. Mike Carey really will be a breath of fresh air, I can't wait either.

Carey's Emma was fantastic but I really doubt she can play a big role in No More Humans (if my memory serves, the characters in the limelight are Cyclops and teen Beast), but hell, it'll be way better than Bendis's lame work.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I just hope Bendis touches up on Emma's participation during The Dark Phoenix Saga. Course I actually hope Emma and Young Jean can at least be cordial with one another. Especially that neither one of them are seeing Scott
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

It depends on how Bendis plans for the new step of the Emma/Jeen(Jean) relationship. I'm afraid that we'll see nothing but Emma saying "you can do this" or "see I told you", like what she's done in UXM so far. I mean, what we wanna sees and what is good for her is Emma teaching her own students, not Jeen alone, an new ongoing mainly featuring the school is needed now. Heck, seems no one remembers that is actually a school now.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

I want it to be like Regina training Emma in Once Upon a time.

Just stuff like this for a whole comic.

Hahaha, that would be great. Btw having Emma's powers broken seems totally meaningless now...

PREVIEW: ORIGINAL SIN #1

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I want it to be like Regina training Emma in Once Upon a time.

Just stuff like this for a whole comic.
    Agreed and seconded. That would be the perfect way to portray Emma. As imo that would be the way Emma teaches someone. No safety nets. No BS. Do or die and don't waste her time. Not going to happen though. Or if it does it's going to tale five or more issues to happen.
    Last edited by sureshot; 05-01-2014 at 07:43 AM.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

She needs to play a real mentor role first.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    She needs to play a real mentor role first.
    She needs to learn what it means to be a " great mentor " first.

I can bendis writing Emma in pure opportunist fashion in training jean. Letting her emotions get the better of her.

The definition of "great mentor" depends. She was a great teacher for some and failed to be one for the others - different students need different ways to teach. Before taking part in teaching Jeen, no one knows if she's the right choice.