Page 242 of 886 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 13279

Yeah it's probably going to be an uneventful couple of months for us, till I guess X-Men 600. If Emma is even going to have much to do with everything else going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Yeah it's probably going to be an uneventful couple of months for us, till I guess X-Men 600. If Emma is even going to have much to do with everything else going on there.
    Uncanny X-Men 35!! Everyone is at the JGS except Cyclops and Emma, we have to see how they end up there.

Come back to me, Scemma!!!
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    You okay there, buddy?

Got me thinking though, I wonder what's Scott and Emma's relationship going to be post-Secret War. They seem to be chummy in Ultimate End. Or at least drawn together like always.

Not to mention it's in a Bendis book in which they're drawn next to each other. Bendis also said the cover of UXM 35 would happen in the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Did she die? I only read the second issue, she was being attacked by a cursed Wolverine in one panel.

Yeah she was shown as part of Magnetos brotherhood. And they they mentioned they were all locked up in a facility that's run by Cassandra Nova. The issue is crap though. Dialogue is awful. Very painful to read.

Frost also made an appearance in All New X-Men 41. Training Karma. There's Ultimate End which was mentioned already. And I guess Future Imperfect with Ruby as well. I can't think of any other Frost cameos. It's been quiet.
    Hmmm it seems X-Men 92 is also based on the Pryde of the X-men with Emma being in the Brotherhood. Was that her only panel in the first issue?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Yeah the Egyptia one isn't doing much. OML is dead. And the one in X-Men '92 is locked up in Cassandra Nova's facility. I'm hoping she breaks up Cyclops and Jean there. Can't think of any other Emma's.
    What did Emma do in Egyptia? How has that series been? I haven't heard anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    What did Emma do in Egyptia? How has that series been? I haven't heard anything about it.
    Egyptia was shown in Secret Wars Journal comic, Emma was just wallpaper in a few panels and it ends with Cursed Wolverine attacking her (as well as all of the other X-Men). It's hard to say whether she'll survive it or not.

Spectacular Member

Emma is my favorite female X-man. She is one of my favorite characters in comics. I really hope she gets a push post Secret Wars. The return of Scemma, part of Marvel's new diversity initiative, Some writers pet project. I will take almost anything at this point.

I don't know if she will get a push, but I'm confident Emma will still be around in some fashion, at the very least writers like to have her around, even if it's just wallpaper. If Bendis's hints that the New Xavier Kids will form their own team is true, Emma will probably have something to say to her "daughters" about it.

As for the return of Scemma, honestly it could go either way. Bendis seemed to be the only one with a thing about keeping them broken up, but he didn't really do much with them in that fashion. I did like the second break up scene, but the fact that he had to write two shows that he didn't really do much with their relationship as a broken up couple. Neither even entertained the idea of dating other people. Unless we count Jeen trying to mount Scott ANXM and Emma getting naughty thoughts about Cap in A+X as that.

With Secret Wars supposedly happening 8 months later, it does at least give Emma some off screen time to built herself back together (Much like she did with her powers), so hopefully whatever writer picks her up gives her a good set up.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Probably 616 X-Men, but that is definitely not 616 Cyke.
    It better be 616 Mama
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I don't know if she will get a push, but I'm confident Emma will still be around in some fashion, at the very least writers like to have her around, even if it's just wallpaper. If Bendis's hints that the New Xavier Kids will form their own team is true, Emma will probably have something to say to her "daughters" about it.

As for the return of Scemma, honestly it could go either way. Bendis seemed to be the only one with a thing about keeping them broken up, but he didn't really do much with them in that fashion. I did like the second break up scene, but the fact that he had to write two shows that he didn't really do much with their relationship as a broken up couple. Neither even entertained the idea of dating other people. Unless we count Jeen trying to mount Scott ANXM and Emma getting naughty thoughts about Cap in A+X as that.

With Secret Wars supposedly happening 8 months later, it does at least give Emma some off screen time to built herself back together (Much like she did with her powers), so hopefully whatever writer picks her up gives her a good set up.
    Good points. I agree that Emma will find a role in the post-Secret Wars world. A lot can happen in 8 months. It really does depend on what Bendis' replacement wants to do with her. I think the reason Bendis kept Emma in Uncanny was because the previous writers sort of backed him into a corner. Where else could Emma have gone? She was a fugitive just like Cyclops and Magik. She really didn't have anywhere else to go. With Secret Wars, there will be more options. She could end up at the Jean Grey Institute. She could start a new school herself. I can see her meeting up with the other students of the New Xavier School and starting something different that has nothing to do with X-men. I can also see her sticking around with the O5 X-men. She and O5 Jean seem to have developed an interesting rapport. I'd like to see that expanded, but it really depends on what the next writer wants.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Twas once my sweet life-breathing elixir of the X-verse, these two.

(also once of my favorite Scemma panels -- and one of my favorite periods for Emma -- so many unique white outfits)

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    Finally had a chance to hang up some wall art in our new place...

Attachment 23070
    Amazing!
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Marvel Now! Emma Frost Statue
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post

Marvel Now! Emma Frost Statue
    That looks awesome.