Page 252 of 886 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That's certainly fair.

Question though, now that we have a little more info on the X-line ups post SW, or where some X-characters end up (Gambit and Murdock? WTF?) where do Emma fans want her to end up and where do you think she will end up?
    I feel like there will be another book, none of those writers are high profile.

Wait, did someone say Jeff Lemire is writing the X-Men? The guy who did Sweet Tooth by Vertigo?

This could be interesting... Never read anything else by him but I found Sweet Tooth to be addicting but very bizarre read...
    Last edited by ButterRum; 06-29-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Since Marvel has nothing planned for Mama. I here by declare Emma has rejoined the Hellfire Club alongside Granny Selene, Madelyne, and Sebastian Shaw.
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Since Marvel has nothing planned for Mama. I here by declare Emma has rejoined the Hellfire Club alongside Granny Selene, Madelyne, and Sebastian Shaw.
    I hope Emma gets to do something in Secret Wars, we all know Cyclops is going to do something as the Phoenix it would be a shame that Frost ends up missing just because writers felt she needs to go where Cyclops is going e.g. if Doom erases a bunch of the heroes from reality. So hopefully she'll go out fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I feel like there will be another book, none of those writers are high profile.
    I think EXM will be the flagship.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I think EXM will be the flagship.
    I'm not too sure about that. It's like how WATXM was a flagship for a short while until All New X-Men came along. It also depends on sales.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    After hearing Lemire's interview on Extraordinary X-men, I'm going to call it now. He's going to get Cyclops and Emma Frost back together. He says outright that he's a huge Morrison/Whedon fan. And both writers are best remembered for that pairing. So that leads me to believe that at some point, he's going to completely undo what Bendis did. It might end up being horribly contrived and forced, but that's not going to stop him. I'm usually bad at making predictions, but I'm very confident in this one. I'd rather not be right about this one because I think their relationship became way too toxic after Whedon left Astonishing and it would be a regression for both characters. But by this time next year, he'll probably have sewn the seeds at the very least. I'm as sure of this as I can be sure of anything when it comes to comics.
    They will hardly have roles more than cameos in the Extraordinary X-Men, let alone get back together.
    Last edited by airdreams; 06-29-2015 at 07:55 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I hope Emma gets to do something in Secret Wars, we all know Cyclops is going to do something as the Phoenix it would be a shame that Frost ends up missing just because writers felt she needs to go where Cyclops is going e.g. if Doom erases a bunch of the heroes from reality. So hopefully she'll go out fighting.
    Thus far her cameos consisted of her dying, raising her hands and smirking at a burnt Hawkeye. I don't think she'll get up to much. I don't see them killing her off because she is a fan (and writer) favourite character though

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Question though, now that we have a little more info on the X-line ups post SW, or where some X-characters end up (Gambit and Murdock? WTF?) where do Emma fans want her to end up and where do you think she will end up?
    A real mutant school is where Emma belongs. She wants teaching and students need her, but I guess she will be in a book which is directly linked to the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    Thus far her cameos consisted of her dying, raising her hands and smirking at a burnt Hawkeye. I don't think she'll get up to much. I don't see them killing her off because she is a fan (and writer) favourite character though
    I'm not even sure if the Emma we see in Ultimate End series is the 616 one...

I think Bendis stated that Emma will feature in Old Man Logan. She was killed in his world, then she was in issue 2, so maybe he'll meet an Emma most places he goes?.

She's also in E is for Extinction, though in horrific shape. If I thought that title was meant to be "serious" I'd complain, but with Logan and Cyclops being worn out as well and the "special needs class" from the Xavier academy being the best of mutantkind, it's really hard to take it seriously.

As for the Ultimate End Emma, I agree that she might not be the "real" one, though I think she's meant to be 616 Emma. But we know that the Cyclops in Ultimate end is not the "real" one as he's the Phoenix in Secret Wars. And Tony Stark said Doom had remade Manhattan multiple times, something that works out with the fact theat Battleworld is eight years old (according to Dr Strange), and Manhattan obviously is newly amalgated as 616 people don't yet know that Peter Parker is Spider-man.

I wonder if I've seen Emma in previews of A-Force as well. But can't recall it for sure.

As of today I've started to fear for the future more than for her appearances on Battleworld. Hopefully she'll be in one the yet-to-announced titles, but today was a horrible day for X-fans imo. A Marvel world without Emma Frost is just not the same, she has grown into such a great character since Morrison brought her in from Genosha that her leaving would be devastating for the X-Men.

BANNED

I get it. Not all your favorite characters will be showcased all the time, unless your favorite character happens to one of the big marquee properties or ones that are generating gazillions of dollars in movie revenue.

And that's fine, but I'm like in uncharted territory here. Emma has been (fortunately) been appearing regularly for what? Almost two decades now in some capacity. I just don't know how to deal with an Emma-less MU landscape. I need some advice on how to handle this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Just below the R
    Just saw the image without the logo and that's actualy Magik.

Kinda disappointed at Emma's absence.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    I get it. Not all your favorite characters will be showcased all the time, unless your favorite character happens to one of the big marquee properties or ones that are generating gazillions of dollars in movie revenue.

And that's fine, but I'm like in uncharted territory here. Emma has been (fortunately) been appearing regularly for what? Almost two decades now in some capacity.
    Emma wont be on the sidelines for that long. In all likelihood its just a "mysterious" element meant to push interest at the launch of the new books. I fully suspect they will launch another large x-title a couple months in featuring some of our missing people.

I just don't know how to deal with an Emma-less MU landscape. I need some advice on how to handle this lol.
    1) Misery loves company. Just remember it can always be a hellllllll of a lot worse. See avatar.
    2) Not much comfort, but it will make her return or sprinkled appearances all the impactful.
    3) See above. We will suffer a gap, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Thus its a matter of patience rather than getting over sadness.

She's been on the sidelines for 2 years and it lasts. But yeah perhaps certain writers didn't like or like to write her but I don't think Marvel as a whole would really leave her in limbo. Maybe something big are waiting for Emma fans down the road...