Page 306 of 886 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 13279

Cinderella White Queen by Diego Gomez
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Still no Emma in UXM # 3...though the previews for issue 4 has a lot of Hellfire Club things going on.

I hope all this teasing won't be all for nothing. Or I'll be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    Still no Emma in UXM # 3...though the previews for issue 4 has a lot of Hellfire Club things going on.

I hope all this teasing won't be all for nothing. Or I'll be pissed.
    Well, in Bunn's defense, he did say that we shouldn't be thinking that he's given us any Emma tease, so any hope we have for her appearance in the book is mostly our faults.

That doesn't stop me from being hopeful though.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Well, in Bunn's defense, he did say that we shouldn't be thinking that he's given us any Emma tease, so any hope we have for her appearance in the book is mostly our faults.

That doesn't stop me from being hopeful though.
    Love your Av, X!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Love your Av, X!
    Thankies! Couldn't resist that panel!

99% sure it won't be Emma. Selene & Madeylene are back. Possibly Shaw.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

This may be completely unwelcome but I was babysitting my niece and we were watching My Little Pony on Netflix and suddenly I had Mama feels:

143851420680231.jpg

Emma butt shot

Missing the good old days

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Missing the good old days

"During my lost years" I love that.

I adored Emma and Jean's frenemy/coworker relationship. It was so complex and rife with storyline possibilities. I think it was one of the greatest and most complex things of Morrison's run and I wish it was explored better in their subsequent interplay. It's a massive shame that they often dumb it down to opposing sides of a love triangle. I always thought they worked so much better as two women who have a begrudging respect for one another. They get on each others nerves as much as they find each other amusing there.

I always thought that Emma should at times find Jean's 'wholesomeness' as amusing as she finds it annoying. While Jean would feel the same about Emma's arrogance and pride.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    I adored Emma and Jean's frenemy/coworker relationship. It was so complex and rife with storyline possibilities. I think it was one of the greatest and most complex things of Morrison's run and I wish it was explored better in their subsequent interplay. It's a massive shame that they often dumb it down to opposing sides of a love triangle. I always thought they worked so much better as two women who have a begrudging respect for one another. They get on each others nerves as much as they find each other amusing there.

I always thought that Emma should at times find Jean's 'wholesomeness' as amusing as she finds it annoying. While Jean would feel the same about Emma's arrogance and pride.
    That's how I see it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post

That's exactly how I felt. I honestly would have been much happier if Morrison had ended his run with Scott dead instead with Jean and Emma becoming the school's new co-headmistresses.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

And that, friends, so deserves a timeline in Alternatehistory.com like yesterday.

The idea that Emma would find Jean's primarily wholesome schtick to be just as comforting as nauseating, the way Jean would find Emma's iron-bitch will to be just as reassuring as infuriating.

Sorry, going on a tsundere track here. Never mind.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Ultimate Member

Wish that Churchill was back drawing Jean and Emma...would be fun to see Scott/Emma and Logan/Scott try to exist at the school or around each other...can only imagine the talks then that Emma and Jean would have...

Maybe Emma is undercover with the new Hellfire Club...