Page 338 of 886 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 13279
    BANNED

Pretty cool Emma by Lukas Werneck.

tumblr_odf4raegrN1spyzm3o1_540.jpg

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Batman View Post
    I'm glad Emma Frost will return to the X-Men comics after Death of X. I hope she joins an X-Men team book as a regular member and leader or co-leader of a team. I'm a big fan of Emma Frost, and I would really like that.
    That would be nice. I think one of the recent interviews for Death of X says that Emma was going to play a big part in future books beyond the event, so thats cool. It would be nice to see her again she is one of my favorite X-men and Marvel character.

(to the above post) Thats a cool drawing.

Do you guys prefer Emma with a cape or jacket? I think I prefer jacket. It seems most stylish.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Jacket, but I always had a love hate relationship with Capes for the most part. Unless is a Super person.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Do you guys prefer Emma with a cape or jacket? I think I prefer jacket. It seems most stylish.
    Overall it doesn't really matter to me. But I guess cape, just because its more superheroey like. I think my favorite costume of her's is the Astonishing X-men one.

Jacket, I always think the cape is kinda old-fashioned for her.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Jacket. it pretty much visually cemented her heel-face turn from being the White Queen b***h to co-leader/instructor of Generation X, and eventually full-blown X-Man status.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

One of my favorite variations of her all-white-attire hails from Whedon's and Cassaday's Astonishing X-Men

The pinned back hair. The low cut, angular sleeved top with gloves. The boots and that slick skirt.
    I'm modeling my custom Emma Frost action figure in this outfit.
    Last edited by Fokken; 09-14-2016 at 04:22 AM.

BANNED

Jacket. The cape is ok, but not as stylish or true to her fashionista side. I think the current Bachalo jacket/cape thing is perfect if paired with the right top and, for god's sake, PANTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    One of my favorite variations of her all-white-attire hails from Whedon's and Cassaday's Astonishing X-Men

The pinned back hair. The low cut, angular sleeved top with gloves. The boots and that slick skirt.
    I'm modeling my custom Emma Frost action figure in this outfit.
    please share pictures when it's done.

Her getting a major role after the Death of X is literally the only good news I've heard come from that. I think it's possible that she'll take up Cyclops' cause, some of the artwork they've released hint at that (I'm taking holding the bleeding Earth cover), but regardless of that, I think she'll end up being a leader of a mutant team, which is pretty great for her.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeRookie View Post
    Her getting a major role after the Death of X is literally the only good news I've heard come from that. I think it's possible that she'll take up Cyclops' cause, some of the artwork they've released hint at that (I'm taking holding the bleeding Earth cover), but regardless of that, I think she'll end up being a leader of a mutant team, which is pretty great for her.
    I pretty much have the same feelings too. If Emma does takes up Cyclops' cause I hope she doesn't turn into a villain. I know I probably said this a few times already on this forums but that would suck to see one of my favorite Marvel character turn into a bad guy. I know she was a bad guy in the 80s but that was before my time, heck I wasn't even alive yet. I only know her as a good guy. That being said I'm excited that she is returning and glad that she is going to play a big part in the comics again. And like you said it would be pretty cool if she ends up being a leader for a team.

I just hope if she does end up as a leader she is given better treatment than poor Storm is currently given.

I wonder what Soule means about fiding out what makes Emma tic...("“Especially in this story, she’s tragic, which I hope doesn’t give anything away,” said Soule. “I don’t think there’s any accident that she turns into a diamond as her secondary mutation. She makes herself very hard. In this story we see a lot of what makes her tick and what matters to her and why she makes the choices she makes. I think Emma has one of the best stories in the whole arc. A lot of characters do, but she stands out.” ").

I have though that her diamond form could be her subconscious and her latent TK working toguether and transforming the very atomic matter of her body... that would explain the reason of a secondary mutation so non-psi related.

and also,,..what does Emma really tic? Motherhen of mutants of the world? Fear? Her student losses? Scott? ... any opinions?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I wonder what Soule means about fiding out what makes Emma tic...("“Especially in this story, she’s tragic, which I hope doesn’t give anything away,” said Soule. “I don’t think there’s any accident that she turns into a diamond as her secondary mutation. She makes herself very hard. In this story we see a lot of what makes her tick and what matters to her and why she makes the choices she makes. I think Emma has one of the best stories in the whole arc. A lot of characters do, but she stands out.” ").

I have though that her diamond form could be her subconscious and her latent TK working toguether and transforming the very atomic matter of her body... that would explain the reason of a secondary mutation so non-psi related.

and also,,..what does Emma really tic? Motherhen of mutants of the world? Fear? Her student losses? Scott? ... any opinions?
    I think it's all of those things...well hopefully not Scott, *that much*. I think she's woman who, at the core, has felt very betrayed by the world and hence has taken up to armoring herself up to protect herself and those she cares deeply about (of whom they are only very few)...particularly her students. She's also someone who's willing to call people out on their bullshit...and in a very fabulous way every time...which is one of the reasons I love the character so much.