Page 361 of 886 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 13279

Cloud destroyed I don't see the fuss?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Cloud destroyed I don't see the fuss?
    I'm waiting for the party, because she deserves one

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I'm waiting for the party, because she deserves one
    One of Blackbolts wives is a horse. I hope Emma sets her on fire in IvX.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I believe Emma was right too but sadly the writer has different opinions on it.
    That interview makes no sense though. If Cyclops was alive he would've done the same, probably even take both clouds and not just one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    One of Blackbolts wives is a horse. I hope Emma sets her on fire in IvX.
    I'm having a flashback to certain scene on the Godfather I regarding a horse , or is it too drastic?

Liking what I'm hearing, Emma saved the day and did it through manipulating everyone. It's a win win in my book.
    #TeamFrost
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

BANNED

Goddamit, now I want an 'Emma Frost IS ALWAYS Right' T-shirt.

I'm pretty happy where Emma can go after this story wise. Lost of people she cares about is a big thing for her. Plus she got to stick it to those filthy cloud fanatics so good for her.

That's not the first time Emma has lost people she really loved, her going crazy because of Scott's death makes no sense. Maybe the grin was actually not weird at all, just meant winning.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

That's not the first time Emma has lost people she really loved, her going crazy because of Scott's death makes no sense. Maybe the grin was actually not weird at all, just meant winning.
    TBF "people" is not as same as Scott Summers, and things may have finally taken their toll.

Though I'm definitely in the camp who thinks she was a goddamn hero (as said, Cloud taken out. Wasn't that supposed to be the objective?) There are soo many interesting things to do with her now. But I fear they will turn her into 1D batshit crazy cackling OOC Mystique 2.0 (especially now that Raven herself has regained her sanity).

There's bound to be a tipping point for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    TBF "people" is not as same as Scott Summers, and things may have finally taken their toll.

Though I'm definitely in the camp who thinks she was a goddamn hero (as said, Cloud taken out. Wasn't that supposed to be the objective?) There are soo many interesting things to do with her now. But I fear they will turn her into 1D batshit crazy cackling OOC Mystique 2.0 (especially now that Raven herself has regained her sanity).
    My guess would be that she partly achieves her objective (as stated in that interview with Soule) of getting rid of the Inhumans (since they are apparently leaving for space) during IvX and then likely perishes as Cyclops.

Will be interesting to see what actually happens!

How cool would it be if Blue and Gold were both led by matriarchs: White Queen and African Goddess respectively?

So this is why everyone hates Cyclops, this is why he's 'Hilter'. Cause they think he transformed a poisonous and deadly cloud into a harmless gas? fFucking really!?

And somehow they're going to try and make us think that Emma is in the wrong? For being the only bitch who actually did something to save their race?

If they kill her off and turn her villain i'm done buying X-Books for a good damn while.

I don't know who in their right minds would think she was in the wrong for this.

I can't wait until this era is over and people start retconning away the mess that is 'turn Cyclops evil' that OF COURSE has to mean Emma's going down the hill to.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    So this is why everyone hates Cyclops, this is why he's 'Hilter'. Cause they think he transformed a poisonous and deadly cloud into a harmless gas? fFucking really!?

And somehow they're going to try and make us think that Emma is in the wrong? For being the only bitch who actually did something to save their race?

If they kill her off and turn her villain i'm done buying X-Books for a good damn while.

I don't know who in their right minds would think she was in the wrong for this.

I can't wait until this era is over and people start retconning away the mess that is 'turn Cyclops evil' that OF COURSE has to mean Emma's going down the hill to.
    I love it when people's posts match their avatars!

This is more of a everything finally taking a toll on her moment rather than Scott being the only reason she's snapped here. Scott was the last straw not soul motivation. She's always has lost, yes, but aside from the Hellions she has never has let herself react to this level. So it'll be sorta great if they ride with this from a development perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post

I am hopeful (slightly at least) that this will not just be the road to 1d villainhood. But it's always hard to tell. Either way, considering that there's no real on panel incident to turn Scott evil they're going to have to really jump through hoops in interviews to explain how Emma is in the wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    How cool would it be if Blue and Gold were both led by matriarchs: White Queen and African Goddess respectively?
    I wish. Even though the only person who I think it's looking bad right now is Storm. She just was cool with Blackbolt killing "Cyclops" and preferred to spent the last months sitting around doing nothing about it.