Page 382 of 886 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482882 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Looks like Marvel wants to sweep the terrigen nonsense under the rug and now needs a fall woman so the inhumans don't look too bad.

I would normally hope for this to be a misleading cover with not everything as it seems but considering how it's all pretty much spelled out (Emma bad, Cyclops would not approve etc.) in the interviews, this is almost certainly not the case. She gets the insanity defense though, but hardly any consolation, that's such a tired plot device, especially for female characters. Sigh.

A little strange how Marvel is so eager to spoil the end of this story before it even gets started, but I guess they need to get everything out in the open now so it does not hurt pre-orders of the new inhuman books.

I would not personally blame Soule (or Lemiere) for this, he probably got the ending handed to him from above and now needs to make the best of it. And the #0 issue looked quite promising too.
    Well, we could always simply defend Emma; if there is people that defend Blackbolt for creating the cloud in the first place.........................

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    There was a revolution here for Scott to be the leader after AvX, but there's no such a thing waits for Emma after IvX.

So true. Marvel loves Scott, but Emma? I'm afraid she's expendable.
    Loves ?, they have been trying to turn him into a villain and failing since 2011.

BANNED

So true. Marvel loves Scott, but Emma? I'm afraid she's expendable.
    Is that a bother? like many were fawning over her, shes a hero

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Loves ?, they have been trying to turn him into a villain and failing since 2011.
    Over the past decade all of the big X-related events have been Cyclops-centric. Maybe sometimes he's not portrayed as a likeable hero but in the stories he's hugely important. It's called love.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Sigh. I'm tired of all the doom and gloom you guys. I think we've covered that enough for now.

Let's try something for a while. I dunno. Maybe we can just do a major gush fest of some of our favorite Emma moments from the past 20 years or so

I'll start....

wqw1.jpg

Emma may not die on this Event, but she sure as hell won't left unscarred. Maybe we're just a little paranoid since it's the first time in a while with her being the center of attention, but considering how things are developing since DoX and the recent interviews... IDK, it doesn't sound like it will end well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Emma may not die on this Event, but she sure as hell won't left unscarred. Maybe we're just a little paranoid since it's the first time in a while with her being the center of attention, but considering how things are developing since DoX and the recent interviews... IDK, it doesn't sound like it will end well.
    I remember feeling this way during Utopia and near the end of AvX as well. Is this different than those? Am I crazy?!
    Also, sigh someone needs to help ground me and remind that this is just a comic book after all. Isn't it? *nervous laughter*.

BANNED

I don't think they're going to kill Emma... but I can definitely see them making her a villainess again. And I'd be okay with that. Maybe then we can get a new Hellions team to give Jubilee's losers some competition.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    I don't think they're going to kill Emma... but I can definitely see them making her a villainess again. And I'd be okay with that. Maybe then we can get a new Hellions team to give Jubilee's losers some competition.
    YASSSSS.

(also, no one is responding to my 'let's be Emma-happy for a hot minute request)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    YASSSSS.
    YAAAAAAS, WHITE QUEEN! <3

(also, no one is responding to my 'let's be Emma-happy for a hot minute request)
    I actually JUST read that issue not long ago, and it was delightful. But I'm not sure which I enjoyed more: Emma's stunning negligee, or Banshee's INCREDIBLY short shorts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    YAAAAAAS, WHITE QUEEN! <3

I actually JUST read that issue not long ago, and it was delightful. But I'm not sure which I enjoyed more: Emma's stunning negligee, or Banshee's INCREDIBLY short shorts.
    'Irish basset hound' was the best part, obvs.

YASSSSS.

2212347-endsong2diamondform.jpg

tumblr_inline_n8t7nx217A1qagx0u.jpg

x-men-astonishing-party.jpg

I think for Emma, going back to villainy is no better... well, maybe just little better than ending up dead.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Best case scenario is Emma goes on hiatus with the Stepford Cuckoos. I could see her dying as a result of the fight, but I can't see how she turns evil or how anyone would see her as a villain. Doesn't make sense.

I think for Emma, going back to villainy is no better... well, maybe just little better than ending up dead.
    I'd prefer she return to the Hellfire Club than die (since resurrection stories are almost ALWAYS terrible) but I think the writing is on the wall. Emma Frost will probably be killed off. Not only is she a FOX owned mutant, but the character is just too overtly sexual for current Marvel and it's constant pandering to the easily offended Twitter crowd.

Sigh. I'm tired of all the doom and gloom you guys. I think we've covered that enough for now.
    You are right, you won't hear anything more on that front from me at least. Just got so annoyed when they apparently spoiled the ending before it even got started, I would have liked to enjoy reading the beginning and the middle at least.

And who knows, it might all work out yet, stranger things have happened.