Page 4 of 886 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    What makes you think so? I think Emma/Scott is officially ended...
    Bcuz I believe the novel is not canon. So them breaking up should not affect it.
    Last edited by OpticDreams; 05-01-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Again, Emma taught some student well and failed to do such to the others - it depends on whom she taught 'cause different people need different way to teach.

Reread my post, "Everyone here knows that Emma is hardly Kitty's first choice for the mentor of Jeen". If Kitty really believes that Emma's training is bad for Jeen, she would't choose Emma, but would try to find other telepaths. Emma is not the ONLY choice here.

And lol, "Kitty believes Emma can train Jeen", what's different?
    Last edited by airdreams; 05-01-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

I'm lovin the fanart and comics people are posting on here. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I see as more of a HBIC-type of personality, with some sarcasm/wit thrown in for good measure. And yes, I love it to.
    Yes! Emma is the head HBIC of the Marvel Universe!

Again, Emma taught some student well and failed to do such to the others - it depends on whom she taught 'cause different people need different way to teach.

Reread my post, "Everyone here knows that Emma is hardly Kitty's first choice for the mentor of Jeen". If Kitty really believes that Emma's training is bad for Jeen, she would't choose Emma, but would try to find other telepaths. Emma is not the ONLY choice here. Bendis made this decision due to the potential drama or the following plot he's paving.
    Disregarding that one UXM issue where Emma was acting all bratty that Jeen was coming, I actually think her and Kitty are on an unlikely path to become good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Bcuz I believe the novel is not canon. So them breaking up should not affected.
    I'm not quite sure but if my memory serves, it takes place in 616...

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Disregarding that one UXM issue where Emma was acting all bratty that Jeen was coming, I actually think her and Kitty are on an unlikely path to become good friends.
    Yeah that's the problem, whether Emma can teach Jeen well or not depends on whether they can get along with each other, and the drama brought by their interaction is an important reason why Bendis chose Emma as that role instead of Rachel.

BANNED

Reread my post, "Everyone here knows that Emma is hardly Kitty's first choice for the mentor of Jeen". If Kitty really believes that Emma's training is bad for Jeen, she would't choose Emma, but would try to find other telepaths. Emma is not the ONLY choice here.

And lol, "Kitty believes Emma can train Jeen", what's different?
    Emma teaches everyone the same there isn't a real difference or strategy in it.

A certain teaching method is suitable for some students but is not for others at the same time, that's why I said different people need different way to teach. Emma can't be a good teacher for everyone, of course, no one can.

Hahaha, that would be great. Btw having Emma's powers broken seems totally meaningless now...

PREVIEW: ORIGINAL SIN #1

>_> Hopefully this won't disappoint. Or won't disappoint much.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Agreed and seconded. That would be the perfect way to portray Emma. As imo that would be the way Emma teaches someone. No safety nets. No BS. Do or die and don't waste her time. Not going to happen though. Or if it does it's going to tale five or more issues to happen.
    I totally doubt we'll ever get this, but yeah it would be how I would want it to happen. It's kinda what she did with Ben Deeds recently, even though the scenario was not as dangerous (except for the SHIELD part, I guess). And it's what she did with Firestar (Her most extreme teaching method).

BANNED

A certain teaching method is suitable for some students but is not for others at the same time, that's why I said different people need different way to teach. Emma can't be a good teacher for everyone, of course, no one can.
    Actually you can but it takes time and patience

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    >_> Hopefully this won't disappoint. Or won't disappoint much.
    I still remember how Age of Ultron gave us high expectation on Emma and then just disappointed us soon deadly lol. Hopefully the same thing won't happen again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    That maybe true but as I stated a couple times kitty is left to little to no choices. Emma is adequate do to her experience, though broken powers she still can teach. (UXM#4 or5) comes to mind when she tells the cuckoos she can teach them so much more. Really though the sound choice would be Rachel and her treatment has been criminal.

Consider this: Look at it as an opportunity for Emma. Granted she isn't kitty's choice and it's obvious that they have little to NO choices in choosing a suitable teacher but at the end of the day its what the cards they've been dealt. So instead of looking at Emma as the worst of the worst let's look forward to what we can expect from the training. Will she do a similar approach as to what she did with Morph or will it be a comedy/petty banter play or will we just be treated to wording and off panel things?

I still remember how Age of Ultron gave us high expectation on Emma and then just disappointed us soon deadly lol. Hopefully the same thing won't happen again...
    I never had high expectations for AoU. It was a delayed event, with so so art. I just never found the premise all that interesting.

Original Sin's premise is all sorts of bull, but at least a Murder Mystery sounds a lot more entertaining than the typical Invasion/World Ending/HerovsHero crap we had endured in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I never had high expectations for AoU. It was a delayed event, with so so art. I just never found the premise all that interesting.

Original Sin's premise is all sorts of bull, but at least a Murder Mystery sounds a lot more entertaining than the typical Invasion/World Ending/HerovsHero crap we had endured in recent years.
    So true, Original Sin sounds way more interesting than AoU did. Considering there is a series of variant covers featuring Emma Frost, Dr. Strange, Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, Punisher, Black Panther and Nick Fury, and all of them are in the special team to scour every corner of the Marvel Universe to find out who's the killer. There's something big happen to them and I think Emma won't be as wallpaper-ish as she's in AoU.

I'm quite curious about why and how Emma gets involved in the event, she seems to decide the team all of sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by EterenalPsylocke View Post
    Consider this: Look at it as an opportunity for Emma. Granted she isn't kitty's choice and it's obvious that they have little to NO choices in choosing a suitable teacher but at the end of the day its what the cards they've been dealt. So instead of looking at Emma as the worst of the worst let's look forward to what we can expect from the training. Will she do a similar approach as to what she did with Morph or will it be a comedy/petty banter play or will we just be treated to wording and off panel things?
    The approach Emma used to teach Benjamin was encouraging him, placing him into his uncomfortable zone to push him fully control the power which he's too unconfident to use, but Jeen is a different story, she obtain the power way beyond her control now, so what she needs is not encouragement, but guide. As a teacher Emma knows it well.