Page 415 of 886 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 13279
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    An Emma re-design by Dima Ivanov, from a Jamal Campbell design.

Simply GORGEOUS.

Attachment 45620
    I like it! Really cool
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Seriously Emma's role in IvX has been drastically over hyped. On top of the fact that is all just mini battles between the two teams.
    Uhgggg, sucked into another boring event based on Emma's over hyped participation. The first two issues (0 & 1) had some interesting moments with her but she's been pushed to the background for the last four. Four issues, by the way, that have not been engaging at all. When will I ever learn?!

Still hoping against hope that Emma will have a significant presence in a book after this event though......
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Simply GORGEOUS.

Attachment 45620
    If Marvel ed will turn Emma into a super-villain that will remain post IvX, that will do as a "Then let me be EVIL" costume.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Simply GORGEOUS.
    seems a bit... stocky

Just from a narrative point of view I think there's gonna be a massive role for Beast and Emma in the last issue. It just doesn't make sense otherwise. Emma had a massive set up at the start. From asking Magneto to fling stuff at her to jumping off a cliff and timing herself. Gonna say it don't think she's gonna die. Don't even know if she'll be scapegoated. Think the adults on both sides will look bad. But think Emma is gonna get the win.

Double already made it clear that if Emma wanted the cloud to kill inhumans she would have got alchemy to alter it so it did just that but she didn't want that.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Just from a narrative point of view I think there's gonna be a massive role for Beast and Emma in the last issue. It just doesn't make sense otherwise. Emma had a massive set up at the start. From asking Magneto to fling stuff at her to jumping off a cliff and timing herself. Gonna say it don't think she's gonna die. Don't even know if she'll be scapegoated. Think the adults on both sides will look bad. But think Emma is gonna get the win.

Double already made it clear that if Emma wanted the cloud to kill inhumans she would have got alchemy to alter it so it did just that but she didn't want that.
    Dude that would be awesome. I hope you are right. Especially since both Emma and Beast were practically the main focus point in issue 0 and 1 it would be odd that they didn't play a big part in the last issue. I hope that she comes out some what on top at the end.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Not to mention Medusa is really unsympathetic particularly in the last issue.

- From champion the genocide cloud
    - to their propaganda shite as seen with Frenzy and now with Havoks comments
    - Not to mention admitting that she issued the execution of Cyclops, then threatening Havok with death. should he kill the person that "killed" his brother

- Not to mention admitting that she issued the execution of Cyclops, then threatening Havok with death. should he kill the person that "killed" his brother
    Dang, I need to catch up with IvX I didn't know that Havok was in the last issue. What was he and Medusa talking about exactly, if you don't mind me asking?
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Dang, I need to catch up with IvX I didn't know that Havok was in the last issue. What was he and Medusa talking about exactly, if you don't mind me asking?
    The execution of Cyclops and Havok potentialy executing Blackbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Uhgggg, sucked into another boring event based on Emma's over hyped participation. The first two issues (0 & 1) had some interesting moments with her but she's been pushed to the background for the last four. Four issues, by the way, that have not been engaging at all. When will I ever learn?!
    If the plan is to throw her under the bus and then kill her off, the writers REALLY should have given her more page time. You don't write a story where the "big bad" has little to no presence, especially if said villain is also a popular ex-hero in her own right.

You're right on that. I mean Medusa has been looking like the villain since a long time now, but issue #5 just made it worst.

BANNED

Phoenix 5 Emma Frost I had commissioned from Greg Land.
    Yes, I chose the pose.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zeddfrost; 02-25-2017 at 03:22 PM.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/02...ced-soon-eccc/
    This actually made me happy I honestly hope its true we get a new main X-Title with Emma in it

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/02...ced-soon-eccc/
    This actually made me happy I honestly hope its true we get a new main X-Title with Emma in it
    That's intersting. It's too early for me to get to exited, I mean its totally cool that X-men could be getting an other book. But I need more info before I get too exited. But still, I do hope that you are right and that Emma could be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    That's intersting. It's too early for me to get to exited, I mean its totally cool that X-men could be getting an other book. But I need more info before I get too exited. But still, I do hope that you are right and that Emma could be in it.
    I'm honestly just hoping cause who knows with Bleeding Cool sometimes but It would be amazing