Page 423 of 886 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 13279

Furious(?) Frost Fans.

I beseech you and your grace! Bestow upon those of us who must wait 8+ hours, the knowledge/facts/details of which you find yourself afflicted!!!

Humbly,
    ME

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

One additional detail I gleaned was that emma unleashed some refurbished Sentinels on the battle. And that Moon Girl gave Medusa a Terrigen kill-switch after she was finally informed by the nuhumans about the saturation point.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

I feel dumb for buying this event. I feel bad for you guys. It was either kill Emma or make her a villain. There was no way Marvel would make Medusa or Black Bolt the bad guys so they had to use Emma as a scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    I feel dumb for buying this event. I feel bad for you guys. It was either kill Emma or make her a villain. There was no way Marvel would make Medusa or Black Bolt the bad guys so they had to use Emma as a scapegoat.
    Yeah, those first two issues made me believe we finally get well a written Emma, no matter how this event was going to turn out. And that's how long it lasted, those first two issues. No more event books for me, I'm done.

Ugliest outfit she's ever worn.

I just saw some spoilers.

IvX really ended up as AvX.
    Sorry Emma fans but if it's any consolation she have the support of the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Yeah, if Marvel's agenda wasn't blatantly obvious enough those panels of the Inhumans gushing over how beautiful it was to see Medusa and Black Bolt working together while Emma stood atop a sentinel monologuing certainly rammed the point home.
    Last edited by supremeoutcast; 03-08-2017 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    This is perfect.
    I'm glad I could bring you a moment of entertainment on this dark day!

Well Emma joins my other favorite Marvel character Felicia Hardy in random and forced heel turn to villainy.

Congrats Marvel. You really blew it this time having to throw one of your mist iconic heroines under the bus for some mutant wannabes who everyone knows is in the wrong. You will not receive one more cent from me on books again.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Literally the only silver linings I can think of this heel turn are that she finally got out of that damn Revolution costume and maybe we can see her team up with Selene and Madelyne Pryor somewhere down the line.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

BANNED

I really wouldn't have minded it now. Or having her killed off.

Just, the way it was done was just unnecessarily cruel for us Emma fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Well Emma ....forced heel turn to villainy.
    I need context so bad.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I just saw some spoilers.

IvX really ended up as AvX.
    Sorry Emma fans but if it's any consolation she have the support of the fans.
    Emma will still be right to her fans even as she engages in some editorially-strongarmed "meat & potatoes" 1-dimensional super-villainy acts.
    And the most extreme ones replicating her new excess IRL /jk, rly, jk
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

How exactly does it get resolved?Do the Inhumans and the mutants unite against Emma?

P.S.:My sincere sympathies,guys.Marvel being Marvel,predictability at its finest.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    How exactly does it get resolved?Do the Inhumans and the mutants unite against Emma?

P.S.:My sincere sympathies,guys.Marvel being Marvel,predictability at its finest.
    you don't want to know... just skimmed through it in my lcs and just bursted out laughing