Page 491 of 886 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Cool, I can't wait. Not only is she going to be in X-men: Blue but she's looks she has a lot of cool stuff going on in the Secret Empire tie-ins too. I'm interested in learning about the New Tian place. Did that location ever appear in the comics before? I don't remember ever hearing about it before hand.
    I believe tian was a mutant region in China and when HoM happened all the mutants that were living there died. I don't know much about it, just that it used to float in the sky lol
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Tian_(China)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I believe tian was a mutant region in China and when HoM happened all the mutants that were living there died. I don't know much about it, just that it used to float in the sky lol
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Tian_(China)
    We also see 'Tian' in two other instances:

During the Ghost Boxes arc in Astonishing by Ellis
    It showed up in one of the alternate realities destroyed by the collision of Earths in Hickman's New Avengers

...interesting tidbit. I asked Hickman over the weekend whether or not Black Swan was meant to be Emma...to which he said no. BUT, he did want to include Emma as part of the Illuminati since Charles died in AvX. But Emma-fan-Public Enemy # 2 Bendis (Soule is now #1) insisted on holding on to her for no reason.

I salivate at the thought of Emma being part of the Illuminati being written by Hickman. My god that would have been sublime.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I love that idea, Emma having her own team in a new mutant-dominated domain. I share in your hope. I would love for that to be the new foundation for Uncanny X-men.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    We also see 'Tian' in two other instances:

During the Ghost Boxes arc in Astonishing by Ellis
    It showed up in one of the alternate realities destroyed by the collision of Earths in Hickman's New Avengers

...interesting tidbit. I asked Hickman over the weekend whether or not Black Swan was meant to be Emma...to which he said no. BUT, he did want to include Emma as part of the Illuminati since Charles died in AvX. But Emma-fan-Public Enemy # 2 Bendis (Soule is now #1) insisted on holding on to her for no reason.

I salivate at the thought of Emma being part of the Illuminati being written by Hickman. My god that would have been sublime.
    Yeah and since Tian is supposedly depopulated it gives in to my theory that Emma is housing mutants who were affected by the Tmist there.

i figured Black Swan was meant to be Emma they look pretty identical, idk why Bendis wanted to hold on to her seeing that he did nothing with her whatsoever.

BANNED

So I just ran across this page from Generation X # 26.

I guess Marvel Now or 'Utopia' wasn't the first time she ever wore black.

unnamed.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    So I just ran across this page from Generation X # 26.

I guess Marvel Now or 'Utopia' wasn't the first time she ever wore black.
    Weirdly she was still wearing her white outfit after she woke up from her apparent death, then switches to that black outfit for that one scene for some reason... and then she's back wearing white in the next issue.
    Last edited by SneakyLookingSort; 04-26-2017 at 03:41 PM. Reason: english

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Coloring error? Or just Emma playfully messing with Sean's guilt over "killing" her?

I miss seeing her in catsuit costumes. The habit of showing skin just because she can turn diamond got old with me fast.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Anyone know where's this from?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Anyone know where's this from?

That was the arc when the Shi'Ar Death Commandos came to wipe out the Grey bloodline.

"End of Greys" by Chris Claremont

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That was the arc when the Shi'Ar Death Commandos came to wipe out the Grey bloodline.

"End of Greys" by Chris Claremont
    Thank you!!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Coloring error? Or just Emma playfully messing with Sean's guilt over "killing" her?

I miss seeing her in catsuit costumes. The habit of showing skin just because she can turn diamond got old with me fast.
    You mean "awesome"? I love the diamond skin stuff, especially when someone like Laura Martin is coloring it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Can we retcon all the crap x-stories and bring back Gillen Emma and give HER a solo?

Because I want to see this image as a comic book cover god dammit.

I mean look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Can we retcon all the crap x-stories and bring back Gillen Emma and give HER a solo?

I mean look at it!
    It's gorgeous - but what's the source?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    It's gorgeous - but what's the source?
    I'm not sure. I got it from here: https://twitter.com/Sandymite14/stat...86475902173184

EDIT - Reverse image searched it http://clintcearley.deviantart.com/a...rost-295506011

Nice! I mean, I'm really up for returning to the Cassaday costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post

I mean look at it!
    I like it. This could be the issue 1 cover of a series wherein Emma returns to her corporate roots. Which I would love to see more of. Frost International should return to the forefront along with Stark, Roxxon and Parker Industries.