Page 5 of 886 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

So only three Marvel females involved with Original Sin. I hope Emma's role will lead into great and much needed character development. I also hope we learn something new about Emma's past as well. Nothing to do with Astrid or her family issues.
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Her codename should be Diamondheart.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    Let's not bring that up again. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    So only three Marvel females involved with Original Sin. I hope Emma's role will lead into great and much needed character development. I also hope we learn something new about Emma's past as well. Nothing to do with Astrid or her family issues.
    With characters like Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine and Spider-Man around, I doubt there's enough room for the big character development of Emma, but at least the event gives her a good opportunity to get more relevant to the Avengers-universe.

I'd kill for an Emma ongoing! But f**k, the new female solo series given brith By Original Sin is not hers.
    Last edited by airdreams; 05-02-2014 at 06:01 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    With characters like Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine and Spider-Man around, I doubt there's enough room for the big character development of Emma, but at least the event gives her an good opportunity to get more relevant to the Avengers-universe.

I'd kill for an Emma ongoing! But f**k, the new female solo series given brith By Original Sin is not hers.
    In these big events, doesn't character development normally take a back seat? I have endured enough of them to foster a certain cynical outlook towards them, but hopefully at the very least she's given *something* to do. I'll probably check it out at some point though. I'm not wholly aversive to Jason Aaron's writing, although sometimes he does verge too much towards things that seem too slapstick-y.

An Emma ongoing would be good, but I'd want it to have a good direction and not further white-wash Emma as a character. Something tying back to her Hellfire club days perhaps, with flashbacks then relating to something going on currently to re-establish that she was quite the villain back then, perhaps with her trying to make amends for it in the present. And some good antagonists for her as well, like Sebastian, Astrid, Storm, and grudging match-ups with characters from her past like Firestar (I don't like Firestar, just the potential of a team-up would be amusing).

I agree. An Emma solo series is due.. though I´d rather her a bit more ambitious as far as antagaonists are concerned.. Selene, Maddie... and some old Hellions back with a vendetta in mind (are we sure Selene killed them again at Necrosha? they may be around same as Cypher is...).

BTW, Here is some Clay Mann Emma in her black uniform:

tumblr_mkctijgaDy1r05piso1_1280.jpg

and some cosplay I´ve seen on line and that I think is something the author put real work at:

images.jpg
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    I been feeling SPINSTER or Madame Diamond for her. Course Diamondheart holds a special place in my heart.
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic_Totality View Post
    In these big events, doesn't character development normally take a back seat? I have endured enough of them to foster a certain cynical outlook towards them, but hopefully at the very least she's given *something* to do. I'll probably check it out at some point though. I'm not wholly aversive to Jason Aaron's writing, although sometimes he does verge too much towards things that seem too slapstick-y.

An Emma ongoing would be good, but I'd want it to have a good direction and not further white-wash Emma as a character. Something tying back to her Hellfire club days perhaps, with flashbacks then relating to something going on currently to re-establish that she was quite the villain back then, perhaps with her trying to make amends for it in the present. And some good antagonists for her as well, like Sebastian, Astrid, Storm, and grudging match-ups with characters from her past like Firestar (I don't like Firestar, just the potential of a team-up would be amusing).
    Aaron wrote Emma quite well in his Wolverine vs. The X-Men arc and he did say that he enjoyed to write her. I guess getting Emma involved in the event was his idea.

I'd love to see the flashback and how Emma deals with the problem from her past! But considering how writers treats her right now, we can hardly see it happening unless her own ongoing is made...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    The approach Emma used to teach Benjamin was encouraging him, placing him into his uncomfortable zone to push him fully control the power which he's too unconfident to use, but Jeen is a different story, she obtain the power way beyond her control now, so what she needs is not encouragement, but guide. As a teacher Emma knows it well.

That's debatable and dare I say an overstatement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I agree. An Emma solo series is due.. though I´d rather her a bit more ambitious as far as antagaonists are concerned.. Selene, Maddie... and some old Hellions back with a vendetta in mind (are we sure Selene killed them again at Necrosha? they may be around same as Cypher is...).

BTW, Here is some Clay Mann Emma in her black uniform:

tumblr_mkctijgaDy1r05piso1_1280.jpg

and some cosplay I´ve seen on line and that I think is something the author put real work at:

images.jpg
    Selene and Adrienne are Emma's archenemies, they should have been brought back to be the antagonists for the Emma solo... if there was one.

Didn't Wood say that he had a plan for Adrienne's return? Still not seen it yet.

Fantastic cos btw. She nailed the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I been feeling SPINSTER or Madame Diamond for her. Course Diamondheart holds a special place in my heart.
    I'd rather that she has no codename... Emma Frost is good enough for her.

Quote Originally Posted by EterenalPsylocke View Post
    Anka's Emma is priceless. Love it!

I dont think Emma Origina Sin cover has been published in the revamped threads,.. Only diamond form? no TP? I am so looking forward to finding out... She will be a much more effective detective with her full TP on :-)

3779336-origsin2014005-dellotto-0bc54.jpg

I have found this beatiful White Queen-Black Queen art by Carlos Pacheco. I thought I should share:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by darkalamator; 05-03-2014 at 03:30 PM.

I sincerely hope Emma can put aside her difference with Jean. At least be a good teacher and help her get control over her vast powers. They don't have to become friends. Just a mutual understanding. However I do hope Jean ask Emma what made her fall in love with Cyclops in the first place?