Page 501 of 886 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    So then wouldn't they show it jumping into Emma's mind if that did happen rather than retroactively blaming it? From the two tiny previews we've seen of Emma (covers to Secret Empire & Blue) she looks confident and not crazy. Altho she is in diamond form with both of these, so maybe shutting off her emotions will make her more logical. We'll have to wait and see.
    This would make sense. When the Void was in her head, remaining in diamond form was the only way to contain it and not let it affect her.

It seems Emma isn't in charge of New Tian but Xorn is.

Marvel.com: And which merry mutants find themselves living in New Tian?

Jim Zub: I don’t want to give too much away, but there’s a really interesting cross section of members from pretty much any mutant team you can name. Expect to see Xorn, Archangel, Sebastian Shaw, and Magik, among others.

Marvel.com: Speaking of Xorn, I hear he’s in charge of New Tian. How does he keep the peace with Hydra after what they’ve done to America?

Jim Zub: Xorn is in an unenviable position, trying to maintain the gains New Tian represents for his people while abhorring what Hydra represents and their tactics. Whether that peace can be maintained is one of the big plot points we cover in SECRET EMPIRE: UNITED.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/64763...-mutant-order/

Seems like Emma is going to challenge the peace that Xorn is trying to keep by going up against Hydra with her team of Hellions
    Last edited by Diammandis; 05-09-2017 at 06:56 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Or... Marvel could simply ignore continuity for the greater good. Let's be honest here people, no one would be offended if the **** show that was Inhumans vs. X-men was simply ignored.
    They're very good with ignoring continuity. It wouldn't take much to ignore anything from IvX. Judging from the cover of Blue they've forgotten about the diamond chip. Which is dumb. Colossus never had anything chipped off him.

"Don't write for me Charles Soule. This truth is you never "got me." All through my teaching days, my mad existence. Keep a promise. Please keep your distance."

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    It seems Emma isn't in charge of New Tian but Xorn is.

Marvel.com: And which merry mutants find themselves living in New Tian?

Jim Zub: I don’t want to give too much away, but there’s a really interesting cross section of members from pretty much any mutant team you can name. Expect to see Xorn, Archangel, Sebastian Shaw, and Magik, among others.

Marvel.com: Speaking of Xorn, I hear he’s in charge of New Tian. How does he keep the peace with Hydra after what they’ve done to America?

Jim Zub: Xorn is in an unenviable position, trying to maintain the gains New Tian represents for his people while abhorring what Hydra represents and their tactics. Whether that peace can be maintained is one of the big plot points we cover in SECRET EMPIRE: UNITED.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/64763...-mutant-order/

Seems like Emma is going to challenge the peace that Xorn is trying to keep by going up against Hydra with her team of Hellions
    Well, that was a short interview. Also weirdly Emma isn't mention once in the interview even though she is the only X-men character on the cover... weird.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Well, that was a short interview. Also weirdly Emma isn't mention once in the interview even though she is the only X-men character on the cover... weird.
    Well after IvX they were pushing more for "keep watching Xmen Blue for Emma's return" and SE happens before that, so maybe it isn't that BIG of a return in SE.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Well after IvX they were pushing more for "keep watching Xmen Blue for Emma's return" and SE happens before that, so maybe it isn't that BIG of a return in SE.
    They've been saying for the longest that United will be the start of Emma's new status quo, which is weird because we barely know next to nothing about how she ends up in the book or her purpose
    She's A Lifebringer

Looks like Emma is representing Iceland at this years Eurovision
    She's A Lifebringer

All-New Member

I would love to see Ivy Levan playing Emma in a movie or series. It's such a strong face...

Attached Images Attached Images

Genious! Iceland 12 points!!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Or... Marvel could simply ignore continuity for the greater good. Let's be honest here people, no one would be offended if the **** show that was Inhumans vs. X-men was simply ignored.
    Problem is, fans remember the storylines and they color perception of characters regardless of how much they're ignored. Marvel has been doing they're best to pretend Carol's actions in CWII didn't happen without cause, but many still consider her to be as big a fascist as HydraCap.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Great clothing design for Emma, but I'm sure she don't do tats. Maybe a little Photoshop?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Your Secret Empire tie-in brings Polaris and Emma Frost into the book. Can you talk at all about their dynamics with your team and your takes on them? Is Emma a villain, in the traditional sense of the word?

I don’t think anything is traditional about Emma. She is certainly an antagonist for the X-Men in the series, and she has some dirty tricks up her sleeve — but I still don’t see her as a villain, really. She’s in a dark place right now. She has been for some time. I would love to see her come out of that, but it will take time, and her grief and anger may be guiding her for awhile. - Bunn

http://www.cbr.com/interview-cullen-...R-TW&view=list

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Emma has a small role in Amazing Spider Man Renew Your Vows this week - not too interesting, as she's pretty much just White Queen Evil Rah Rah, but good to see her as a significant threat.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Emma has a small role in Amazing Spider Man Renew Your Vows this week - not too interesting, as she's pretty much just White Queen Evil Rah Rah, but good to see her as a significant threat.
    Honestly, the whole issue was kind of just meh. The most interesting thing was the tease for the future arc with Liz Allen.

Emma and Magneto got taken out by MJ off panel. I know, they're mostly glass canon, but come on. That was really disappointing.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Honestly, the whole issue was kind of just meh. The most interesting thing was the tease for the future arc with Liz Allen.

Emma and Magneto got taken out by MJ off panel. I know, they're mostly glass canon, but come on. That was really disappointing.
    I was disappointed in the Emma part, but I am reading the book for Peter/MJ, so I'm still enjoying it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord