Page 676 of 886 FirstFirst ... 176576626666672673674675676677678679680686726776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Emma could have been pregnant right now. It would be so tragic and beautiful.

Ideas never die.
    I would hate for Emma to be pregnant being written like this...they'd have her try and kill the poor child by trying to turn them into cyke
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I would hate for Emma to be pregnant being written like this...they'd have her try and kill the poor child by trying to turn them into cyke
    Oh, my heavens, no! She's my muse and inspiration. My Emma, my love.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Oh, my heavens, no! She's my muse and inspiration. My Emma, my love.

You two get a room.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    My Jeff Dekal Emma Frost finally arrived from NYCC.

I am so super duper happy pleased excited

Attachment 56168
    This is one of the best commissions I have seen, thanks for sharing it, it's beautiful

So... When should Emma become preggo then?
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    So... When should Emma become preggo then?
    Whenever they stop writing her how she is now, cause even now she barely has a relationship with her daughters now, the Cuckoos
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I would love to see Ruby or any other of Emma's and Scotts alt. kids tbh I think they are all cool
    I wanted them to introduce the best Summers daughter, Ruby, into main continuity. But there's no way it'll happen now unless they make a plot twist so retarded that it would make Cable's backstory the paragon example of simplicity.

Well I suppose they could just do something like "Emma went into a sabbatical that we never showed in the comics and she had Scotts child and she is still in hiding for her safety".
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

I wanted them to introduce the best Summers daughter, Ruby, into main continuity. But there's no way it'll happen now unless they make a plot twist so retarded that it would make Cable's backstory the paragon example of simplicity.

Well I suppose they could just do something like "Emma went into a sabbatical that we never showed in the comics and she had Scotts child and she is still in hiding for her safety".
    Hidden babies is easy enough to do and they did basically had Emma offscreen for a reasonable amount of time during the M-Pox era.

But this would probably be handled poorly. Be it Ruby or any of the others.

On the Cuckoos thing, do you guys feel like they are being wasted right now? When it comes to Emma's story/direction, I mean. They were the first to realize that something was wrong but other than some comments during Death of X they had not had any sort of reaction to Emma on panel. Instead we just get Phoebe playing mandatory psychic in Gen X. I feel they could either be trying to reach her or trying to stop her but instead they just chill at the mansion. Which seems wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Hidden babies is easy enough to do and they did basically had Emma offscreen for a reasonable amount of time during the M-Pox era.

But this would probably be handled poorly. Be it Ruby or any of the others.

On the Cuckoos thing, do you guys feel like they are being wasted right now? When it comes to Emma's story/direction, I mean. They were the first to realize that something was wrong but other than some comments during Death of X they had not had any sort of reaction to Emma on panel. Instead we just get Phoebe playing mandatory psychic in Gen X. I feel they could either be trying to reach her or trying to stop her but instead they just chill at the mansion. Which seems wrong.

can't they just find a "secret" egg and have it fertilized with Scott's stuff? Honestly, wouldn't be that hard, and I could see emma doing something like that now that he's dead and her wanting something of him to live on.

I mean, no like JEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! ever gave him anything in real life.

And Cuckoos should be with Emma. Miss them.
    I wonder, what can happen if Tyke start dating celeste?
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

can't they just find a "secret" egg and have it fertilized with Scott's stuff? Honestly, wouldn't be that hard, and I could see emma doing something like that now that he's dead and her wanting something of him to live on.

I mean, no like JEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! ever gave him anything in real life.

And Cuckoos should be with Emma. Miss them.
    I wonder, what can happen if Tyke start dating celeste?
    Is Tyke gonna have to learn the hard way not to date clones of his exes? Especially when the clone has twin sisters?

Actually, are the Cuckoos proper clones? I think Phoenix Endsong/Warsong answered that, right?

Astonishing Member

I think the way Emma is being "treated" comes from the editorial, not from Bunn.
    Bunn used Monet and Emplate in his UX, and will make the O5 visit Gen X, Bunn also pretty much repowered Mondo. Who was MIA for over a decade, with post M Day depowered status as the most likely thing to have happened to him.

I think Bunn knows heroic Emma pretty well. Her becoming a villain again comes from the editors, their vision for the xmen franchise right now. Perhaps that has already changed, but plots cant be changed from one day to the next. She was very different in Secret Empire. To see if that is true we have to see how she appears in the Jean Grey comics. I advice people to buy them, if Emma boosts sales Marvel may notice it.
    Also, her AvX Judge Dredd costume was retconned out of existance because of how badly the whole thing was received.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Is Tyke gonna have to learn the hard way not to date clones of his exes? Especially when the clone has twin sisters?

Actually, are the Cuckoos proper clones? I think Phoenix Endsong/Warsong answered that, right?
    They write them as emma's daughters-clones . Something like that
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

They write them as emma's daughters-clones . Something like that
    So she adopted herself?

So she adopted herself?
    idk its so confusing sometimes.
    It would depend on the writer I guess.
    She said something like "Im not ur mother but I care about you, you are small pieces of me (mini me)"
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

BANNED

So she adopted herself?
    Yeah, just as Logan adopted Laura.