Page 693 of 886 FirstFirst ... 193593643683689690691692693694695696697703743793 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pamp View Post
    Thanks. Still worried about Emma's darkest secret or something like that thing though. I may wait and see until the next issue comes out.
    So far so good. What they were looking for made sense without damaging Emma's character. However, at the end, it indicates next issue will have "blind hatred" in reference to Jean and Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by pamp View Post
    Thanks. Still worried about Emma's darkest secret or something like that thing though. I may wait and see until the next issue comes out.
    Don't worry they stil have time to do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    So far so good. What they were looking for made sense without damaging Emma's character. However, at the end, it indicates next issue will have "blind hatred" in reference to Jean and Emma.
    It sounds like an awful issue. And they're piggy backing off Morrison. A Phoenix fragment hiding in Emma's mind. Scarlet witchs spells don't work on Emma now?

BANNED

Apparently, not... It would seem that the current writer(s) won't be satisfied until Emma dyes her hair red.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It sounds like an awful issue. And they're piggy backing off Morrison. A Phoenix fragment hiding in Emma's mind. Scarlet witchs spells don't work on Emma now?
    Sounds like a bad retcon. Shouldn't this have been resolved by AvX?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Sounds like a bad retcon. Shouldn't this have been resolved by AvX?
    it seems like it was caused by that. if she has a fragment of the Phoenix, it must be from her time as one of the Phoenix 5

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    it seems like it was caused by that. if she has a fragment of the Phoenix, it must be from her time as one of the Phoenix 5
    So, Scott didn't do a thorough job of choking the Phoenix out of her, huh?

I didn't read it (because I got burned by Blue) but it sounds like there are not a lot of things making sense based on the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Then how comes we are seeing Morrison´s age?? It is not coherent... and why were her powers broken after AvX?? oh well. another botched job..
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Then how comes we are seeing Morrison´s age?? It is not coherent... and why were her powers broken after AvX?? oh well. another botched job..
    It is a hatchet job because none of it makes any sense.

It is rather enfuriating to read the lack of respect to us the X Office displays. They just dont care for continuity or stories making some basic sense.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    It is rather enfuriating to read the lack of respect to us the X Office displays. They just dont care for continuity or stories making some basic sense.
    Someone else on this forum said it best IMO, that they're pretty hands off, and just allow the writers to do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Someone else on this forum said it best IMO, that they're pretty hands off, and just allow the writers to do what they want.
    They're so far off that I don't believe it's really a PF fragment they're after. It's all a ruse and Ghost Jean isn't Jean. Hopeless mentioned this is actually a nod to continuing or a plot thread that was dropped. The only one that makes sense that resided in Scott and now Emma is the void. So you have Jeen with the void.

I mean this ghost tried to get her killed in the Psylocke issue

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They're so far off that I don't believe it's really a PF fragment they're after. It's all a ruse and Ghost Jean isn't Jean. Hopeless mentioned this is actually a nod to continuing or a plot thread that was dropped. The only one that makes sense that resided in Scott and now Emma is the void. So you have Jeen with the void.

I mean this ghost tried to get her killed in the Psylocke issue
    Then why not show the memory of the void? Even from a Emma Frost perspective her most sacred memories wouldn't be at Xaviers. I'd expect her mental "fail safes" would be her students..everyone from the hellions until now.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

I hope you are wrong and it really is Adult Jean, but you might be right. Maybe the Void is the prison that ends up capturing all the other Phoenix hosts. Ghost Jean will have to be explained away somehow (possibly a subconscious psychic projection) since adult Jean thinks she is a suburban housewife or something to that effect.

Ghost Jean does say that Emma is a force of nature and that she can't keep her down for long.