Page 732 of 886 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742782832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    JG#10 preview

oh yes the snarky side of Emma is back.
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 12-08-2017 at 07:35 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    He's not.
    He'll help Laura, but ONLY because he cares FOR Laura and Laura alone.
    Maybe Emma could put him on a leash.
    C'mon, it would be fun.

I wasn't wondering how much of her we'd see in JG 10. She not in the solicits for that one, but she's in the solicits for the other 3 parts of this possibly final arc.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I wasn't wondering how much of her we'd see in JG 10. She not in the solicits for that one, but she's in the solicits for the other 3 parts of this possibly final arc.
    I thought it was confirmed that JG 11 was the last one since will tie-in to PHOENIX RESURRECTION. And your right she's not in the solicts for 10 but is mentioned in 11, but I honestly think we'll get to see her more in this next one than in 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    He's not.
    He'll help Laura, but ONLY because he cares FOR Laura and Laura alone.
    He care's for Bobby's d***. The power couple I need tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    Yes that, I’m wishing for a Emma team book to face against Selene for years. Maybe Selene could even finish what she started with her “sisterhood” and resurrect Adrienne
    ohh Selene ressurrecting Adrienne would be so dirty.. I love it!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Yes that, I’m wishing for a Emma team book to face against Selene for years. Maybe Selene could even finish what she started with her “sisterhood” and resurrect Adrienne
    Not so much Adrienne, but I would love to see a "War of the Queens" with Emma, Selene, & Madelyne vying for control of the Hellfire Club's global interests

However this Jean saga turns out, I hope when it all gets solved it ends with Emma slapping Hope (just for fun) and going on her merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    However this Jean saga turns out, I hope when it all gets solved it ends with Emma slapping Hope (just for fun) and going on her merry way.
    HAHAHA if that ever happen I'll be framing it

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Not so much Adrienne, but I would love to see a "War of the Queens" with Emma, Selene, & Madelyne vying for control of the Hellfire Club's global interests
    They should divide the world in areas of interests and fight each other.. great idea... I would give Southamerica/Central America and the middle East and India to Selene; Russia, China, Japan and Far East Asia to Maddie a...Northamerica and the EU to Emma.. Africa?? mmmm... we could throw Ororo to the pot (she is White King of the HFC at the end of the day)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    They should divide the world in areas of interests and fight each other.. great idea... I would give Southamerica/Central America and the middle East and India to Selene; Russia, China, Japan and Far East Asia to Maddie a...Northamerica and the EU to Emma.. Africa?? mmmm... we could throw Ororo to the pot (she is White King of the HFC at the end of the day)
    if that was the end result that would be cool

Add to the collection

q79D4LM.jpg

That's also a great ideia, I like when books go more political and it allies so well with Emma's character

BANNED

That's also a great ideia, I like when books go more political and it allies so well with Emma's character
    It used to be a few mutants trying to live among humans, then became villain of the month, and then small doses of infighting....now it's all infighting and crossovers.

Since mutants are more numerous a political cabal makes more sense now than it did before.

It used to be a few mutants trying to live among humans, then became villain of the month, and then small doses of infighting....now it's all infighting and crossovers.

Since mutants are more numerous a political cabal makes more sense now than it did before.
    I know this infighting all the time stories is what made me give up on reading X-men. Is very frustrating because there is so much potential for other types of histories with de mutants, a political cabal would be amazing, so much ground for character and mythology development