Page 737 of 886 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747787837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Hellfire club for season 2? I'm a big fan of modern day Emma but as long as she is portrayed correctly I wouldn't mind seeing a villainous Emma - though something similar to the Cuckoo's 'I doing the right thing but in my own way' would be stellar
    She still could be this character if they choose to go for HFC, one you’re not quite sure if is a villain or a hero, if is on your side or against you, but that you secretly thank the Gods when she is, because things seem to work when she does, but all moral standards you believe are put in test because of it. As long they do a good characterization job I don’t mind seeing a more villainous side of Emma, they could even bring the Hellions into play at some point

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    She still could be this character if they choose to go for HFC, one you’re not quite sure if is a villain or a hero, if is on your side or against you, but that you secretly thank the Gods when she is, because things seem to work when she does, but all moral standards you believe are put in test because of it. As long they do a good characterization job I don’t mind seeing a more villainous side of Emma, they could even bring the Hellions into play at some point
    If Emma did appear on The Gifted, who should play her?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Robin Wright or Charlize Theron would be my dream cast, but that is more for a movie, realistically for a show like this it would be a lesser known actress, I don’t have any suggestion for that, so as long as she’s a skillful actress and does justice to the character I’m fine

I can't wait for more real Jean and Emma interactions. I hope Emma doesn't let this mishap go and be like "Remember when you got your younger self killed?" in some story down the road lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    I can't wait for more real Jean and Emma interactions. I hope Emma doesn't let this mishap go and be like "Remember when you got your younger self killed?" in some story down the road lol
    Oh she might definite comment on that in many occasions lol, but I look forward for more adult Jean and Emma interactions in the future

Ps: I laughed when Jean says to Emma
    “You already won, Emma. She's inside “

I don't expect Emma to appear in The Gifted. She's too big a character and she already appeared in the films so she's probably off the table. If she does I kinda want her to be played by Christine Taylor.

Emma is so great in the Jean Grey series. It's hard to believe the the Death of X and IvX Emma is the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Emma is so great in the Jean Grey series. It's hard to believe the the Death of X and IvX Emma is the same character.
    As off putting as Bunn's depiction of her in Blue was, I wouldn't be surprised if its because editorial realized they screwed up after Ketchum left, and are now bringing her back to where she should be.

Or maybe that is just me being delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    As off putting as Bunn's depiction of her in Blue was, I wouldn't be surprised if its because editorial realized they screwed up after Ketchum left, and are now bringing her back to where she should be.

Or maybe that is just me being delusional.
    I dunno how much Bunn is at fault for the poor depiction of Emma. I think a lot of it is editorial too. He was probably given a framework to work with and had little room to portray Emma the way we wanted.

I think all the writers are capabale of writing a good emma, but editorial gets in the way and they start micromanaging and dictating what the writers should do to certain characters.

The whole Death of X/IvX thing felt a lot like a forceful editorial thing. A lot of crossovers and big events feel that way. AvX was also horrific. A lot of crap can come out of too many people trying to control things on a project.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 12-14-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Charlize Theron would be great BUT the Gifted is a low budget show so.. someone unknown more likely
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Emma was rather heroic in JG#10. I like that she was last Psi standing. I wonder what we will see from her in JG#11 and onwards. I am sure Jean will not forget these good deeds.

What does itram for Emma now that Disney have the rights back? It really hurt her that they put up a blockade against X-Stuff when she was with the X-Men.u wonder if Quesada has more input now as he said on Twitter if we might see more Emma stuff

Emma has been rather kind to the Sentry

Who now happens to be back... (see Dr Strange)

It is too early days for the Disney deal to have an impact.. maybe if they have some good sense and fire the current X Office we will see some proper job on the X Men and that would affect Emma

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma was rather heroic in JG#10. I like that she was last Psi standing. I wonder what we will see from her in JG#11 and onwards. I am sure Jean will not forget these good deeds.
    I hope Jean resurrects with her memories from this ghost period, it would be a shame if she only remembered things up until her death.