Page 761 of 886 FirstFirst ... 261661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 13279
    Ultimate Member

Who knows maybe Mothervine is messing Emma up in one way or another and afterwords she'll be back to her old self, and Alex is still inverted and all scarred up so what I'm hoping from Bunn is that he fixes both of those things for Alex...which could easily explain why he's one of the baddies...that or Bunn is trying to put as much distance between Alex and Lorna as he can while he has control of both...

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Havok's status has been nothing but confusing since Axis. And I can't find ways to reconcile all of his subsequent appearances together. I see what's happening as either Havok going along with Emma's plan or Emma going alone with Havok's. It's all very vague so far. Secret Empire made their dynamic more confusing cause Emma was a ruler there, but that doesn't mean one thing or another now.
    It's either a ruse that they're both doing (acting like villains to get inside and get sistance from the X-men), or it's just the crappy X-office being inconsistent again.

Ultimate Member

There has been some talk that Alex is searching for his daughter and could be going to any lengths necessary to find her since he's inverted and Emma could have convinced him to help her in her plan so that then she'll help him find his daughter, though I wouldn't put it past Marvel for if that were to use that line of thinking for Emma to betray them all after she got what she wants...maybe it's a way to bring Scott back since she still has his body and all...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    There has been some talk that Alex is searching for his daughter and could be going to any lengths necessary to find her since he's inverted and Emma could have convinced him to help her in her plan so that then she'll help him find his daughter, though I wouldn't put it past Marvel for if that were to use that line of thinking for Emma to betray them all after she got what she wants...maybe it's a way to bring Scott back since she still has his body and all...
    I wasn't aware of Havok was searching for his daughter. But Soule said he wasn't inverted in IvX, and he certainly wasn't acting like it.

art by Leandro Matos

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I wasn't aware of Havok was searching for his daughter. But Soule said he wasn't inverted in IvX, and he certainly wasn't acting like it.
    That's interesting because I thought Havok and Sabretooth were the only ones left who were inverted. And I completely forgot about Katie (as has Janet).

Ultimate Member

Well none of the writers and such have said anything about Katie, Alex looking for his daughter idea is a fan idea that could explain why he was working with Emma and Miss Sinister and all...but yeah so far only Alex and Sabretooth to a lesser degree are still inverted...

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Havok's status has been nothing but confusing since Axis. And I can't find ways to reconcile all of his subsequent appearances together. I see what's happening as either Havok going along with Emma's plan or Emma going alone with Havok's. It's all very vague so far. Secret Empire made their dynamic more confusing cause Emma was a ruler there, but that doesn't mean one thing or another now.
    Ironically, it wasnt confusing until Bunn got his hands on him and wrote him as a moustache twirling villian in Secret Empire

Ultimate Member

Who seems to love Alex being inverted, I'm guessing so that he can make him as evil as he can...again to try to push Alex and Lorna as far apart as he can in the process...as for Emma I fear how Bunn is going to try to begin to fix her if he doesn't just make her any worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ironically, it wasnt confusing until Bunn got his hands on him and wrote him as a moustache twirling villian in Secret Empire
    I wasn't that clear on it during Bendis's run, DoX or IvX. Alex was whatever the writers wanted him to be. So Bunn is sorta following up on that trend. Though I am hoping for further clarification once the Mothervine stuff finally hits the fan.

What does bother me with how the X-Office is using both Emma and Alex is that you have a perfectly good set up to do an interesting grief arc with the both of them together over their relationship with Scott and how complicated it got at the end, not to mention their lost over the course of their lives. They could grow closer, not as a couple perse but as peer going through similar dark paths in their pain.

Yet, because they been sideline the best we can hope for at the moment is them playing cameos here and there and probable antagonists to this story.

The wasted potential is what bothers me.

No word on which book Emma will be popping up in yet in this new launch. I'm sure mothervine occurs before Phoenix Ressurection

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No word on which book Emma will be popping up in yet in this new launch. I'm sure mothervine occurs before Phoenix Ressurection
    Then mothervine happens also before JG #9/10/11?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Then mothervine happens also before JG #9/10/11?
    I can only guess that much. Cause post PR adult Jean Grey is alive and so is Wolverine. And the O5s story is complete

If you are correct that would imply Emma´s change of hearts (or Emma getting sane.. whatever one may choose..) happens at the end of Mothervine.. it supports the theory of Emma (and Alex?) betraying Ms Sinister and Bastion...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    What have we heard about this new launch? And she really hasn't been seen in Resurrxion.