Page 805 of 886 FirstFirst ... 305705755795801802803804805806807808809815855 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    Emma's greatest love is Namor. Gillen made that clear.
    That was his intention, however he never got the chance to make that explicit/canon, so...
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Cullen Bunn from tumblr

This is encouraging. Emma hasn't had too big a role in recent issues, but the fact that she's present is a sign that Bunn has a plan for her. I think the fact that she's already expressing reservations about the crowd she's running with is also telling. I feel as though Emma's story is in a state of flux and she still hasn't settled into a new role just yet. I think that'll change by the end of this arc and hopefully for the better.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Cullen Bunn from tumblr

No we won't "dig it" we will dig a pit to dump all these crap issues in, soak them in gasoline, and burn them to cinders as a sacrifice to the White Queen

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    No we won't "dig it" we will dig a pit to dump all these crap issues in, soak them in gasoline, and burn them to cinders as a sacrifice to the White Queen
    ^ I did laugh
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    ^ I did laugh

If Emma were to stay evil what evil things would you have her do?

Me:
    -Make everyone around Kitty forget her and psychically put her in phase mode...so people can't see, hear, touch, or sense her...making her a real ghost
    -Restart the Hellions with morally ambiguous Xmen

Havok is gonna be in Astonishing once Soule wraps up. Any thoughts on how this would impact any chance of Emma being fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Havok is gonna be in Astonishing once Soule wraps up. Any thoughts on how this would impact any chance of Emma being fixed?
    I already think shes gonna be "fixed" especially since we saw that teaser from Marcus where Emma is fighting with Blue team 2.0. I have a feeling shes going to stick around with the Blue team after the mothervine arc
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post

If Emma were to stay evil what evil things would you have her do?

Me:
    -Make everyone around Kitty forget her and psychically put her in phase mode...so people can't see, hear, touch, or sense her...making her a real ghost
    -Restart the Hellions with morally ambiguous Xmen
    That would basically make Kitty into ForgetMeNot. Such a tragic character.

I would love for there to be a New Hellions. I think they kind of tried that a little bit in WAXM with that "Kid Hellfire Club" though

OBEY

Ultimate Member

I wonder how fans would take it if Emma joined Blue and started dating Magneto, how would Briar and Lorna take it...that could be fun...

Ive never seen an ounce of romantic chemistry between Emma and Magneto nor do I see a reason why either would entertain that idea given where they have been in recent history. He abhors her and she doesnt want that old man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive never seen an ounce of romantic chemistry between Emma and Magneto nor do I see a reason why either would entertain that idea given where they have been in recent history. He abhors her and she doesnt want that old man
    there is an alternative timeline in which they are a couple, from the 90s New Warriors book.

Although I personally wouldnt be interested in this relationship. But I disagree with the "that old man" comment. Before Morrison I guess most people would have thought Emma was into men of the Shaw-Banshee-Magneto age group.

If Emma isn't going to be with Cyclops, then I wouldnt want her to date a very big character like Doom or Magneto, since it would mean she would end up as their arm candy most likely. I would rather have her with c-d list character, like the old Storm Forge relationship.

Well Emma x Magneto is a lot less problematic compared with Rogue x Magneto that's for sure

I agree with lurkerforyears though that it's best to avoid Emma becoming "accessorized" again

OBEY

Ultimate Member

I wasn't pushing the pairing when I mentioned it just saying that it could make things interesting if Bunn went that way...

BANNED

Cullen Bunn from tumblr

Cullen Bunn from tumblr

Oh shit, I don't want to get my hopes up that Emma will indeed end up in Astonishing with Havok, but that doesn't sound a lot like it may be the case.